Stay with us at Mountain View Hideaway
About this Vacation Rental
Rest and relaxation are yours at the Mountain View Hideaway when you are surrounded by national forest with awesome views of the peak of Mt Hood. This newly remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin on 7 private acres is perfect for 3 couples or 2 families exploring Mt Hood during any season. The spacious great room with a modern kitchen and dining table that seats 8 is the perfect place for everyone to gather-round during the evenings after a day of fun. Or head out to the outside living room with a wood-burning fireplace, gas BBQ, comfy seating and outdoor heaters located behind the garage. While you are soaking in the private, outdoor hot tub, you will have views of Mt Hood and the moon and stars above.
There are multiple living spaces for everyone to spread out and enjoy any activity. The main great room includes the very large and newly updated kitchen and dining table where you can all gather while preparing meals and eating. Relax in the over-stuffed furniture or recliners while watching TV. The great room leads out to the mountain-viewing deck and outdoor living room with the wood-burning fireplace, the gas BBQ, outside dining and propane heaters for cold nights. The private, outdoor hot tub is in the outdoor living space surrounded by tall trees with Mt Hood views. Above the garage, you will find the game room with a large screen TV, a game table, foos ball and lots of games and puzzles.
The master bedroom upstairs with a king bed and TV has its own private balcony for sipping your morning coffee or relaxing with a glass of wine and a good book. The second bedroom upstairs is perfect for two kids or two single adults with one queen bed and one double bed. The upstairs bathroom with spacious, tiled walk-in shower is across the hall from the bedrooms. Downstairs, the bedroom has a queen bed and is next to the second full bathroom with tub and shower.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Mountain View Hideaway after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Mountain View Hideaway and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Mountain View Hideaway is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Secluded Forest Setting in Zigzag
• Mt Hood View
• Trail to the Sandy River; 15-Minute Walk
• Game Room Above the Detached Garage
• Wood Stove
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 3rd Bedroom Downstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Living Room with Fireplace, Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Satellite TV
• Complimentary WiFi (limited bandwidth, please no streaming of music, video or movies)
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1976 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1733 Feet
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Satellite Television
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Wall Oven
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Mt Hood View
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Path / Trail to Water
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $180-430/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We had a wonderful trip! The kids loved the large yard, hot tub and outdoor fireplace. The house was secluded, plenty and of space and well appointed kitchen. We hope to be back soon!
Services from rental manager
Went for a family vacation, everything was very clean and kitchen had everything we needed! Hot tub was awesome. Definitely making this a yearly trip!
Services from rental manager
This cabin fit two families of four perfectly. The yard was amazing for the dogs! We even got a surprising sneak peek of Hood. The mountain was super close and convenient! And we really enjoyed the hot tub after a day in the snow. Had all the amenities we needed to cook and lots of things to entertain ourselves.
Services from rental manager