Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the exclusive owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact form interactions or submissions or other direct contact from you. We will not distribute this information to others.
We will use your information to reply to your inquiry and address the reason for contacting us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you input your contact information on our website, including filling out a contact form, booking request, opting into receive our promotional emails or signing up for our vacation planning program and rewards.
This includes: first name, last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or other information.
What information do we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your concerns.
To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of processing the transaction.
To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request in addition to receiving occasional promotional offers.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of promotional emails.
To further enhance your experience on our website, we use “cookies” to store your data. A cookie is a piece of data processed from our website and stored on your device by your web browser while you interact with our website. Cookie collection can be used for strategic marketing opportunities as outlined below.
- Google AdWords Remarketing Ads
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Promotional Emails
Our website runs on the HTTPS level, which means any page visited is secure. Whether you are filling out a contact form or submitting a booking request, your information is completely private and encrypted.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
After a booking request, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Third party links
We include links to other parties and services on our website and we are not responsible or liable for their content posted. Those websites have independent privacy policies. If you feel that a website we link to is not trustworthy, please inform us and we will do a thorough investigation.
Opt Out Links:
We utilize Google AdWords Remarketing advertising, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and others. Please be aware of the following information regarding our advertising:
- Third party vendors, including Google, Bing, and Facebook show our ads on websites on the internet.
- You may opt out of Google remarketing and use of your cookies by visiting Google's Ads Settings.
- You may opt out of personalized Bing ads by visiting Bing Ads Settings.
- You can update your Facebook ad settings at Facebook Ad Preferences.
- You can opt out of promotional emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help us better understand how visitors use this website and to facilitate interest-based advertising associated with your Google Account and other devices you use. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie about your use of this Website is transmitted to and stored by Google. If you do not want your activity on this website to be tracked by Google Analytics, you may opt out via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en