Planning a Family Reunion at Mt Hood this Summer
Posted by Mt Hood Vacation Rentals | Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mt Hood Vacation Rentals are the ideal accommodations for family reunions. There is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy a variety of activities, plus a full kitchen for meal prep and a backyard and deck with gas grill for afternoon gatherings. If your group is large enough to require 2 or more homes, you'll have a variety of locations for your meals and events.
- Ski or Snowboard (yes-you can hit the slopes all summer long at Timberline!!)
- Flyfish in the Sandy or Salmon Rivers (for more info visit FlyfishUSA.com)
- Ride a Mountain Bike on one of our forest trails or backroads (for more info visit Mt Hood Nat'l Forest Trails page)
- Go for a Hike in the National Forest or at Wildwood Park
- Tour Cascade Streamwatch, an interpretive, handicap-accessible 1-mile trail inside Wildwood Park
- Golf 27 holes at one of the most beautiful golf courses in the Northwest at The Resort at the Mountain
- Have an awesome time at Mt Hood Adventure Park boasting over 25 rides & attractions including bungee jumping and a 40-mile mountain bike park
- Enjoy an exquisite meal at one of our more than 35 restaurants
- Find a special gift or souvenir at one of dozens of specialty shops
Planning the Perfect Family Reunion
As the summer is quickly approaching, do not delay on planning the perfect family reunion. In addition to being a lot of fun, family reunions provide a great way to catch up with relatives and strengthen family bonds. However, family reunions can be difficult to plan and organizing a successful reunion does take some work. Nevertheless, if you are willing to take the time and are interested in planning a successful reunion, here are a few steps that you may find quite helpful.
Mt Hood Vacation Planning