Stay with us at River Breeze Chalet
About this Vacation Rental
NEW! Relax and unwind at the secluded River Breeze Chalet while being serenaded by the nearby Sandy River. For the adventurous, it is a quick scramble down the hillside to the riverbank. Enjoy the cozy and comfy furnishings in the great room with the woodstove while watching your favorite TV shows, movies and sporting events on the big screen TV or prepare a delicious meal in the modern and fully-equipped kitchen. Dine at the cozy kitchen nook table or walk out to the deck with the gas grill and dine al fresco.
Your dogs are welcome to join you here and they will love taking walks on the mile and a half gated, dead-end road. You will be close to dozens of miles of hiking and biking trails just minutes from the front door. The kids will have lots of fun exploring the forest tree fort in the backyard. End your day relaxing in the private hot tub with a roof to keep the rain and snow off your head.
River Breeze Chalet is perfect for one or two couples or a small family. There are two upstairs bedrooms, each with a queen bed and full bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower between them. There is a half bathroom and laundry room downstairs.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the River Breeze Chalet after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the River Breeze Chalet and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the River Breeze Chalet is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Sandy River in Zigzag
• On a Long, Gated Dead-end Road
• On 2 Acres
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in the 1st Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in the 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Full Bathroom Upstairs
• 1 Half Bathroom Downstairs
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Kids’ Tree Fort in the Backyard
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: Medium - 20 - 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1188 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1538 Feet
• Note: Snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 4
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mpps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Play Structure
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $145-320/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
As described, perfect for 2-4 people. Large property, but all thick bush. Mt Hood Vacation rentals was very helpful on arrival. Needed a emergency unlock after hours and on 1st day and they showed up. Door locked behind us moving gear in.
Services from rental manager
This was a great and cozy cabin, everything super clean and as described, the perfect spot for our family with two boys. We enjoyed the river, the hottub and the outdoor areas nearby. My only suggestion to future guests is to be sure you bring your own toiletries and condiments, as none are supplied. We definitely hope to be back!
Services from rental manager