Stay with us at Huckleberry Mountain Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
NEW! Huckleberry Mountain Lodge is a magnificent custom-built lodge surrounded by the Mt Hood National Forest in Welches, Oregon. Gather in the vaulted great room with the double-sided floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace and amazing views. Prepare a great meal in the kitchen, dine and share conversation at the dining table or get cozy on the sofa while watching TV with a fire blazing in the fireplace. Step out to the deck and soak in the private hot tub with views of Huckleberry Mountain. In the summer gather outside to BBQ on the gas grill and dine at the picnic table. The kids will love the downstairs family room with the wrap-around sofa, games and puzzles and their own TV. Or head up to the loft game table for a competitive card game.
The lodge layout is ideal for family getaways with 6 bedrooms including 3 master suites. The upper level master suite includes a queen bed and private bathroom with walk-in shower. There are two bedrooms on the main level with a vintage-inspired full bathroom including a claw foot tub with a shower ring and an old-fashioned style “water closet”. On the lower level, there are two more very spacious master suites with view windows and glass French doors leading out to a patio, lawn and panoramic Huckleberry Mountain views. The first master suite includes a queen bed, a love seat sitting area and a full bathroom with a tiled tub and shower. The second master suite includes a king bed, a sitting area and a full bathroom with tiled tub and shower. Both downstairs suites lead out to a private patio with tables and chairs for enjoying morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine. Adjacent to the family room with the wrap-around sofa and TV is the kids’ bunk room with two bunk beds. The Huckleberry Mountain Lodge will be your vacation destination with trails, hidden picnic areas and two seasonal streams plus the incredible views.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Huckleberry Mountain Lodge after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Huckleberry Mountain L and to protect clean linens being delivered to the lodg to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Huckleberry Mountain Lodge is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Surrounded by the Mt Hood National Forest in Welches
• Vaulted Great Room
• Second Family Room Downstairs
• Game Table in the Upstairs Loft
• Wood-burning Fireplace
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Upstairs Master Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Main Level Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Main Level Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Lower Level Master Suite
• 1 King Bed in 2nd Lower Level Master Suite
• 2 Bunk Beds in Lower Level Kids’ Room
• 4 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV
• Complimentary WiFi
• Cell Service May be Limited
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 4989 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1580 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 6 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 14
• No Parties, Weddings
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Mini Split Heat Pump
- Walk-in Shower
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Path / Trail to Water
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $335-825/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
It's a great place to get away and relax or to host a family reunion. The cabin has amazing views and lots of deer to watch. My family and I will be staying here again.
Services from rental manager