Stay with us at Marshall Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Cross-country & snowshoe winter adventure to access this modern cabin surrounded by snowy forest November 1 - May 15. Enjoy all the amenities you love with a fully-equipped kitchen, comfortable beds with cotton sheets, blankets and comforters, running hot and cold water, forced air heat, woodstove and WiFi. Drive to the cabin during the summer (May 16 - October 31) and bring your stand up paddle boards, canoes and kayaks for floating around Trillium Lake just 2 miles from the cabin (note: motorized boats are not permitted on Trillium Lake). Or hop on your mountain bike or take a hike right out the front door and explore the back roads and trails. You can forage for wild huckleberries in August and September for your morning pancakes.
Downtown Government Camp is just two miles from the cabin for restaurants, shops and a country store for picking up supplies. Ride your mountain bike to the Mt Hood Adventure Park and Mountain bike Trails at Mt Hood Skibowl, a quick 3 mile ride on forest roads and trails. Winter access is 1 1/2 miles from where you park your car and takes about 30-45 minutes of cross country skiing or snowshoeing; no walking in the snow due to post-holing.
Cook out on the gas BBQ during the summer months overlooking the Mt Hood National Forest and spend time with your friends and family while you share stories of your day’s adventures exploring the Trillium Lake basin. During the winter, enjoy daily cross country ski and snowshoe adventures right off the front porch, then come home to a warm and cozy cabin with a fire in the woodstove and lots of games and puzzles. Or stream a movie from your favorite app.
Even though you ski and snowshoe to the cabin during the winter, you will spend your vacation in a comfortable cabin with the modern amenities you want. The fully equipped kitchen is set up to cook a feast with all full-sized appliances including a range and oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, dishwasher and all of the pots, pans, utensils and serveware that you will find in other vacation rentals. You won’t be roughing it with two full bathrooms in the cabin. The master suite bathroom includes a walk-in shower and the second bathroom has a tub and shower enclosure. The cabin stays cozy and warm with a forced air furnace and a woodstove (firewood provided).
This 3-level cabin sleeps up to 10 guests with a master suite on the main floor including a queen bed and walk-in shower. The second bathroom is on the main floor with a tub and shower enclosure. Downstairs you will find 2 more bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with a queen bed and twin bed. The 3rd level upstairs is an open bedroom ideal for kids with one queen bed, one double bed and two twin beds. Your dogs are welcome to join you at the Marshall Cabin for an additional charge.
• 2 Private acres surrounded by the Mt Hood National Forest
• Access via Cross Country Skis or Snowshoes, Nov 1 – May 15
• Drive to the Cabin, May 16 – Oct 31
• Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Mid-level Master Suite
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed & 1 Twin Bed in 2nd Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed, 2 Twin Beds in 3rd Level Bedroom
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Large Covered Deck with Deck Furniture
• Propane BBQ during the Summer
• Streaming TV
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Complimentary Wifi
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dog is Welcome to Join You
• No Smoking
• 2252 Square Feet
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles – Summer Only
• Sleeps 10
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- View Windows
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Path / Trail to Water
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Waffle Iron
- Dog Friendly
- Featured Property
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $175-$400/night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates are based upon minimum occupancy. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy for the home.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.