Stay with us at Cedar Springs Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Unwind in this new custom-built cabin with lovingly crafted artistic woodwork created mostly from timber harvested on the property. While rustic, the Cedar Springs Cabin has everything you want for your Mt Hood vacation including a modern kitchen with stainless appliances and gas cooktop, easy-to-use gas fireplace, private hot tub, awesome views of Mother Nature and a secluded setting next to the Mt Hood National Forest.
The vaulted great room with walls of windows brings the forest and wildlife into view. Get cozy by the gas rock fireplace or gather around the outside firepit warming your hands and reliving the day’s adventures exploring Mt Hood. The backyard covered patio is perfect for any time of year to sit with a glass of wine and a good book that is if you are not distracted by the scenery. End the day with a soothing soak in the private, outdoor hot tub.
Everyone in your group will appreciate spending time together while cooking meals, watching TV or playing board games in the spacious great room that is open to the kitchen and dining area that leads out to the back patio. The new kitchen includes a gas cooktop, stainless appliances, granite counter top and a view window over the kitchen sink. Gather around the 6-person dining table for a good meal and conversation. Then work on a jigsaw puzzle into the night. The floor plan accommodates up to 3 couples or a small family with the downstairs king bedroom and full bathroom, the upstairs queen bedroom and full bathroom and the loft with a queen sofa bed.
This quiet forest setting is close to all Mt Hood activities including hiking trails, snow play areas, restaurants and shops. Rent with the Forest View Lodge next door (well there are a few acres of forest in-between) for larger groups.
• Next to the Mt Hood National Forest in Welches
• Forest Setting
• Gas Rock Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in the Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in the Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in the Loft
• 1 Bathroom Downstairs with Walk-in Shower
• 1 Bathroom Upstairs with Tub & Shower
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Patio with Deck Furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Streaming TV
• Free Wifi (not high-speed)
• TV in Downstairs Bedroom and in Great Room
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• There are 4 Game Cams in the Woods to Capture Wildlife Images
• There is a Security Camera Facing the Driveway
• 1586 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1513 Feet
• Note: Steep snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parkiing
• Sleeps 6
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
It is our goal to provide personalized and friendly customer service to all of our guests. We look forward to serving you.
Rental Rates are based upon maximum occupancy of 6 guests. Rates do not include Guest Services Fee, Accidental Damage Protection, 7.8% lodging tax or Travel Insurance. Minimum 2 - 5 night stay depending upon the time of year. Please note: All payments made become non-refundable; Travel Insurance will cover a cancellation if your cancellation reason is a covered event.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $160-390/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Wonderful house in a very private setting. House was super clean, nicely updated and very comfortable. Location was great very close to hiking trails and not a far drive from ski areas. Fairy lights were a great touch. Only suggestion is to make some closest space in downstairs bedroom as the only closet is locked for owner use. We will definitely rent this home again.
Services from rental manager
This was an amazing stay. Everything was perfect. What a cozy house! If we come back we will stay there again. Location is perfect. We came from southamerica, and this was one of the best experiences we have ever lived. Thanks!!!
It is our pleasure to serve you and it makes us very happy to know you had such a wonderful visit to the Cedar Springs Cabin while on vacation in Oregon.
Services from rental manager
If you need it, the house has it! Such a well built home that is very comfortable, and they have thought of everything! Thanks for a wonderful weekend. We'll definitely be back!
We love the charm, craftsmanship and comfort of the Cedar Springs Cabin, too. So glad you enjoyed it. See you next time!
Services from rental manager