Stay with us at Moosewood Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Moosewood Cabin, a warm and cozy cabin with knotty pine walls and hardwood floors will remind you of your childhood vacations at Mt Hood. The cabin is perfectly situated near Mt Hood Skibowl, for family fun skiing, snowboarding and Cosmic Tubing during the winter and mountain biking and playing at the Adventure Park during the summer months. You will be just a 5-minute walk to downtown Government Camp for dining and shopping and just 1/2 mile to the Crosstown Trail for cross-country skiing and hiking. Year-round, you can watch the Saturday night fireworks at Mt Hood Skibowl from the front yard.
The vaulted great room includes the newly remodeled kitchen, the dining table and plenty of seating for everyone to gather around and watch TV or play games and put together puzzles. The upstairs bedrooms have Internet TV where you can log in to your Netflix and Hulu accounts to watch your favorite TV shows and movies. The private outdoor hot tub is on the back deck where you can also access the summertime firepit for roasting marshmallows and warming your hands during the evenings.
This cabin is perfectly arranged for extended family vacations or three families traveling together. The main bedroom on the main level includes a queen bed with the newly remodeled bathroom with walk-in tile shower just across the hall. Two more families will each have their own bedrooms upstairs with two identical rooms. Each bedroom has a queen bed and a set of bunks and a private balcony for enjoying your morning coffee or afternoon drinks. These two bedrooms share a charming half bathroom between them. The stacked washer and dryer are on the main level for when your hiking, biking, skiing and play clothes need a little attention.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Moosewood Cabin after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Moosewood Cabin and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Moosewood Cabin is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Forest Setting in Government Camp
• Pellet Stove
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed & 1 Bunk Bed in First Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed & 1 Bunk Bed in Second Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Full Bathroom (Walk-in Shower)
• 1 Half Bathroom
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Firepit
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV & Streaming TV, Hulu, Sling TV
• Complimentary WiFi
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Dogs are Welcome to Join You
• No Smoking
• 2100 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 3845 Feet
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Sleeps 10
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Sling TV
- Streaming TV
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Pellet Stove
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Slow Cooker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Not Secluded
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $145-415/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We were a group of five, and there was room for 5 more! Nicely furnished, kitchen had everything you could want. Plenty of fluffy white towels. Nightlights needed new bulbs, the landline reception was horrible, and it was pretty noisy so close to the road, but overall it still was a very nice cabin. The group loved the hot tub and the easy directions for its use.
Services from rental manager
The moosewood cabin was a great location for our family Christmas. We loved the way the upstairs rooms could hold two small families and also the third room downstairs was lovely. A five minute walk to multiple four and a five minute walk to the main street of Government Camp, made this a great location!
Services from rental manager
Super continent cozy cabin in government camp. At the foot of the bridge that crosses the freeway into the downtown, yet still very quiet. The most well-equipped vacation rental I’ve stayed in with ample utensils, serving platters and glasses. There is a half bath upstairs. Mt hood vacation rentals were super responsive and easy to work with. Would stay again!
We are happy to hear how much you loved your stay at the Moosewood Cabin. Please come see us again.
Services from rental manager