Stay with us at Dream Catcher Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Dream Catcher Cabin is a whimsical and charming cabin nestled under tall Douglas Fir and cedar trees along the banks of the Salmon River. You will refresh and rejuvenate in this cabin full of warm and personal touches with lots of natural wood accents, hand-built furniture and cozy mountain décor. Lean back in the vaulted great room and enjoy a fire in the woodstove insert in the original 1925 river rock fireplace. The Dream Catcher Cabin has been fully remodeled and renovated with modern amenities camouflaged with mountain pioneer style.
The cozy kitchen with old-fashioned appeal includes all modern appliances for preparing a gourmet dinner for two or a sumptuous breakfast before heading out for a day of fun around Mt Hood. Sit in the dining nook with picture windows viewing the Salmon River while enjoying your morning coffee or a glass of wine.
Two upstairs bedrooms, each with a queen bed enjoy Salmon River views through the large picture windows. The romantic master suite is perfect for a sweetheart vacation with an over-sized jetted bathtub for two next to the river-viewing picture window. You will find privacy in the separate water closet with the quirky wine barrel sink and commode. The second bedroom upper wall is open to the hallway limiting noise privacy.
Gather around the outside firepit during the evening and gaze at the starry sky framed by tall trees, listen to the Salmon River flowing by and retell stories of the day’s adventures. Grill dinner on the gas BBQ then enjoy your meal at the picnic table. Or soak your soul in the riverside hot tub before calling it a night.
Your vacation at the Dream Catcher Cabin will be truly magical; you will catch and hold on to your dreams during this special Mt Hood vacation.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Dream Catcher Cabin after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Dream Catcher Cabin and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Dream Catcher Cabin is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Salmon Riverfront Setting
• Vaulted Great Room
• View Windows
• Woodstove insert in the Fireplace
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Queen Log Bed in Master Upstairs
• Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Propane BBQ
• Firepit and Picnic Table
• Streaming TV via Roku with Hulu with Live TV and Netflix in Living Room
• Streaming TV via Roku with Hulu with Live TV and Netflix in Both Bedrooms
• Internet Speed: Medium - 21 - 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Dogs are Welcome to join you!
• No Smoking
• 1208 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1024 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 4
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Hulu LIVE
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Whirlpool Tub
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $155-320/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Mt Hood. Weather was perfect (doesn't always happen in Oregon), the cabin was clean, quiet, and just as advertised. Great location by the river to enjoy the river and shade.
Services from rental manager
Our vacation rental experience was great. The cabin was well maintained and clean. The process of check in and check out was very easy and the staff responded to questions and concerns in a timely manner. The price for the rental was reasonable based on various places we looked up and if you book this cabin through Mt Hood Vacation rentals rather than through AIr B n B, you save on some service fees. We enjoyed our time and would rent again through this company. Thanks for a wonderful time in Oregon.
Services from rental manager
This was the best vacation ever.This cabin was amazing.
Services from rental manager