Stay with us at Dream Catcher Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Dream Catcher Cabin is a whimsical and charming cabin nestled under tall Douglas Fir and cedar trees along the banks of the Salmon River. You will refresh and rejuvenate in this cabin full of warm and personal touches with lots of natural wood accents, hand-built furniture and cozy mountain décor. Lean back in the vaulted great room and enjoy a fire in the woodstove insert in the original 1925 river rock fireplace. The Dream Catcher Cabin has been fully remodeled and renovated with modern amenities camouflaged with mountain pioneer style.
The cozy kitchen with old-fashioned appeal includes all modern appliances for preparing a gourmet dinner for two or a sumptuous breakfast before heading out for a day of fun around Mt Hood. Sit in the dining nook with picture windows viewing the Salmon River while enjoying your morning coffee or a glass of wine.
Two upstairs bedrooms, each with a queen bed enjoy Salmon River views through the large picture windows. The romantic master suite is perfect for a sweetheart vacation with an over-sized jetted bathtub for two next to the river-viewing picture window. You will find privacy in the separate water closet with the quirky wine barrel sink and commode. The second bedroom upper wall is open to the hallway limiting noise privacy.
Gather around the outside firepit during the evening and gaze at the starry sky framed by tall trees, listen to the Salmon River flowing by and retell stories of the day’s adventures. Grill dinner on the gas BBQ then enjoy your meal at the picnic table. Or soak your soul in the riverside hot tub before calling it a night.
Your vacation at the Dream Catcher Cabin will be truly magical; you will catch and hold on to your dreams during this special Mt Hood vacation.
• Salmon Riverfront Setting
• Vaulted Great Room
• View Windows
• Woodstove insert in the Fireplace
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Queen Log Bed in Master Upstairs
• Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Propane BBQ
• Firepit and Picnic Table
• Streaming TV via Roku with Hulu with Live TV and Netflix in Living Room
• Streaming TV via Roku with Hulu with Live TV and Netflix in Both Bedrooms
• Complimentary Wifi
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Dogs are Welcome to join you!
• No Smoking
• 1208 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1024 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parkiing
• Sleeps 4
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Rent with the Salmonberry Retreat 1/10 mile down the road for larger groups.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Hulu LIVE
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Whirlpool Tub
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $150-435/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
My husband, college-aged daughter and her friend enjoyed 4 nights at Dream Catcher over winter break. It was perfect for us. We loved being right on the river and the hot tub was so great after skiing. The cabin was spotless and the beds were comfortable. The cabin is laid out nicely and feels spacious. We skied Timberline and it's about a 30 minute drive from the cabin to the parking lot. The staff at the rental office were very nice and helpful. Overall, we loved the place and we're talking about coming back in the summer to enjoy the outside space.
Were glad that you enjoyed your winter vacation at the Dream Catcher Cabin. We would love to see you again when you visit Mt Hood.
Services from rental manager
This was our third stay with MHVR, and the Dream Catcher Cabin didn’t disappoint! We loved the rustic charm inside, the jetted tub, and the beautiful setting on a calm spot on the river. Would be perfect for summer swimming! The only downside was that it wasn’t as private as some of the other places we’ve stayed. I give MHVR 10 out of 10, and dream catcher 9 out of 10. We will happily use them again!
Services from rental manager
I had an amazing time the cabin was a dream come true beautiful scenery it’s a very healing place I went there to heal after a very tough year I found peace and serenity I highly recommend this cabin Stephanie made my trip easy and was very accommodating I am looking forward to my next stay with mt hood vacation rentals
It is so nice to know that your visit to the Dream Catchr Cabin was everything you hoped for and that you were able to get some peace and quiet. See you again next time!
Services from rental manager