Stay with us at Zigzag Mountain Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Zigzag Mountain Lodge is a warm and inviting log home surrounded by forest and Zigzag Mountain views. Gather your friends and family in the vaulted great room with the open kitchen and fireplace for an evening of fun. Prepare a delicious feast in the modern, well-equipped kitchen, then dine with friends at the dining table. Or step out to the back deck and grill dinner on the gas BBQ, then gather around the firepit for al fresco dining.
You will relax in the private hot tub with Zigzag Mountain views, serenaded by the sounds of the Zigzag River. Share stories and good times with friends around the firepit just off the deck or retreat to the upstairs loft in front of the 52 inch TV watching sports or your favorite movie or you can play games and build jigsaw puzzles.
You will have plenty of room for 8 guests with the two bedrooms downstairs each with a queen log bed and a shared full bathroom. The spacious upstairs bedroom includes a king log bed and queen log bed and a wall-mounted TV for bedtime TV watching. The second full bathroom is upstairs.
Your dog is welcome to join you at the Zigzag Mountain Lodge. Just up Lolo Pass Rd and to the east, you can access FS Road 19 Trail, a gentle 4 mile out and back trail that is perfect for runners or walking your dogs.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Zigzag Mountain Lodge after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Zigzag Mountain Lodge and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Zigzag Mountain Lodge is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Zigzag Mountain View
• Vaulted Great Room
• Near the End of a Quiet Dead-end Road
• Gas Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Gas Cook Top
• 1 King Bed + 1 Queen Bed in Master Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in Loft
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Streaming TV, Hulu
• Internet Speed: Medium - 21 - 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone with free long distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1950 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1419 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Note: Private Residential Construction is taking place next door
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $215-430/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
This house was the perfect getaway for our family! With the stress of covid we needed to get away, and I’m so glad we chose Mt. Hood vacation rentals! The house was clean, quiet, and had all the amenities you would want. It was an absolutely beautiful modern cabin in the woods with the zigzag river behind it. We walked all along the river and had a blast. The house was great! I will definitely stay here again, and I would recommend it to everyone!
Services from rental manager
Cabin was wonderful, well stocked kitchen with nice pans for cooking. Beds were comfortable and clean. Wifi and TV worked perfectly and we felt quite at home there. High quality rental would definitely go back.
Services from rental manager
Everything A+. The only exception was the lack of hot tub privacy. Neighbor was working in the backyard often, with a clear view.
Services from rental manager