Stay with us at Zigzag Mountain Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Zigzag Mountain Lodge is a warm and inviting log home surrounded by forest and Zigzag Mountain views. Gather your friends and family in the vaulted great room with the open kitchen and fireplace for an evening of fun. Prepare a delicious feast in the modern, well-equipped kitchen, then dine with friends at the dining table. Or step out to the back deck and grill dinner on the gas BBQ, then gather around the firepit for al fresco dining.
You will relax in the private hot tub with Zigzag Mountain views, serenaded by the sounds of the Zigzag River. Share stories and good times with friends around the firepit just off the deck or retreat to the upstairs loft in front of the 52 inch TV watching sports or your favorite movie or you can play games and build jigsaw puzzles.
You will have plenty of room for 8 guests with the two bedrooms downstairs each with a queen log bed and a shared full bathroom. The spacious upstairs bedroom includes a king log bed and queen log bed and a wall-mounted TV for bedtime TV watching. The second full bathroom is upstairs.
Your dog is welcome to join you at the Zigzag Mountain Lodge. Just up Lolo Pass Rd and to the east, you can access FS Road 19 Trail, a gentle 4 mile out and back trail that is perfect for runners or walking your dogs.
• Zigzag Mountain View
• Vaulted Great Room
• Near the End of a Quiet Dead-end Road
• Gas Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Gas Cook Top
• 1 King Bed + 1 Queen Bed in Master Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in Loft
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Streaming TV, Hulu
• Internet Speed: Fast - More than 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone with free long distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1950 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1419 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Note: Private Residential Construction is taking place next door
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- WiFi - Medium, 20-99 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Featured Property
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $225-435/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
This place was warm and cozy. It had every thing you could possibly want in the kitchen. We didn’t use the hot tub. There were plenty of games and puzzles to play with. The location was close to the store and a few restaurants. It needs some updated couches as the cushions really shouldn’t be called cushions anymore. They have been well loved. Mattresses were comfortable. The place wasn’t spotless, but wasn’t filthy either. It probably needs a deep, deep clean. Lots of dust everywhere. Overall, we were satisfied with our getaway. Especially during covid!
Services from rental manager
Very nice time. Clean and stocked. With comfortable setting.
Services from rental manager
We loved our stay at the Zigzag Mountain Lodge. It was part of our honeymoon, and it was perfect. The cabin itself is really pretty and very comfortable. Our only issue in the house was that we couldn't figure out the TV - it seemed to have Roku but we were never able to make it work. But we actually didn't even ask the rental agency for help because it wasn't that important to us. I'm sure they could have given us instructions. Aside from that, no issues. The kitchen is well stocked with cookware and dishes, so it was easy to bring in groceries and take care of all of our meals. Another review mentions that the hottub wasn't very private due to the neighbor...don't be swayed by that. We did see the neighbor a couple times, but we never felt like it wasn't private enough, and their house is far enough away that it really wasn't an issue. When we drove in, we thought it was a little less secluded that we expected, but it is very quiet and it was actually nice to walk down the road and see the other houses in the neighborhood. It's a very pretty road with other nice cabins and houses. And the location is really convenient to great hikes (or skiing if you go in the winter.) We absolutely loved it and would definitely stay again.
Services from rental manager