Stay with us at Cozy Bear Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Cozy Bear Cabin will remind you of a tree house surrounded by tall trees. This cabin is the perfect blend of Mt Hood coziness with modern updates throughout. The vaulted great room with spacious kitchen, woodstove and 6-seat dining table is ideal for gathering together for meals, playing games or watching TV. Plenty of windows and skylights bring in lots of natural sunlight. This 3-bedroom cabin is perfect for a family vacation or 3 couples.
The vaulted great room downstairs is perfectly comfortable for everyone to gather around the TV or the woodstove. The cook will not be left out of the fun with the open kitchen layout and dining area. Two bedrooms downstairs each have a queen bed and share a full bathroom with tub and shower. The upstairs master suite includes a queen bed, sitting area and en suite bathroom with shower.
Step out to the covered porch for a BBQ then dine at the picnic table. You will want to soak in the private hot tub with forest views or roast marshmallows and tell tall tales around the fire pit after a day of fun playing at Mt Hood. For hikers, the Salmon River Trails are just 1 mile from the cabin and you will be minutes to all other Mt Hood recreation. Your dog is welcome to join you at the Cozy Bear Cabin for an additional charge.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Cozy Bear Cabin after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Cozy Bear Cabin and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Cozy Bear Cabin is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Close to Salmon River Trails
• Vaulted Great Room
• Secluded under Tall Trees
• Wood-burning Woodstove
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in Master Suite Upstairs
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in the Living Room
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Cable TV
• Complimentary Wifi
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1528 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1362 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
- DVD Player
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Wood Stove
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $135-320/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We had two families here to enjoy the snow. We loved the woodsy setting. The open floor plan encouraged together-time, and the large table was great for family meals and games. We would definitely stay here again.
Services from rental manager
Cozy Bear was comfortable for a relaxing weekend getaway. Though it is near a road, it is not a busy one and we felt secluded in the woods. There were a few items missing (lighter for the wood stove and kitchen towels). The staff promised them the next day but did not deliver. The living area is very dark - if you like to read (or anything else non-electronic) bring a lamp or two.
Services from rental manager
We had a great time and the Cozy Bear Cabin served us well, especially to ameliorate the days of rain/mist! I warned them about the Pacific Northwest :)
Only slight bugaboo was the grill would not go past 350 degrees the second time we used it, checked both canisters and they appeared to be full, otherwise all good.
it is so good to know that the Cozy Bear Cabin lived up to its name on those misty days during your Mt Hood vacation. We will check the BBQ to see what is going on. Thanks for the head's up.
Services from rental manager