Stay with us at Cozy Bear Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Cozy Bear Cabin will remind you of a tree house surrounded by tall trees. This cabin is the perfect blend of Mt Hood coziness with modern updates throughout. The vaulted great room with spacious kitchen, woodstove and 6-seat dining table is ideal for gathering together for meals, playing games or watching TV. Plenty of windows and skylights bring in lots of natural sunlight. This 3-bedroom cabin is perfect for a family vacation or 3 couples.
The vaulted great room downstairs is perfectly comfortable for everyone to gather around the TV or the woodstove. The cook will not be left out of the fun with the open kitchen layout and dining area. Two bedrooms downstairs each have a queen bed and share a full bathroom with tub and shower. The upstairs master suite includes a queen bed, sitting area and en suite bathroom with shower.
Step out to the covered porch for a BBQ then dine at the picnic table. You will want to soak in the private hot tub with forest views or roast marshmallows and tell tall tales around the fire pit after a day of fun playing at Mt Hood. For hikers, the Salmon River Trails are just 1 mile from the cabin and you will be minutes to all other Mt Hood recreation. Your dog is welcome to join you at the Cozy Bear Cabin for an additional charge.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Cozy Bear Cabin after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Cozy Bear Cabin and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Cozy Bear Cabin is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Close to Salmon River Trails
• Vaulted Great Room
• Secluded under Tall Trees
• Wood-burning Woodstove
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in Master Suite Upstairs
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in the Living Room
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: High - more than 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1528 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1362 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
- DVD Player
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mpps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Wood Stove
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $145-320/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Another great stay at the Cozy Bear Cabin, the hot tub under the trees is magnificent.
Services from rental manager
This cabin is a wonderful getaway in the middle of a gorgeous area full of hiking opportunities. Lots of room, nice kitchen, very comfy master bed and nice living room area complete with TV and movie channels such as Netflix. Security motion lights make you feel safe with a nice fire pit and plenty of wood. There is no AC, but we kept the windows open and it cooled us very well. The hot tub works well, but difficult to use at night as there are no lights in the vicinity of the hot tub. We would definitely come back again.
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed the Cozy Bear Cabin. We have purchased path lights that are motion-sensitive for the path to the hot tub.
Services from rental manager
Cozy Bear Cabin was absolutely perfect for our stay. We had 2 families with young children, and the house fit us wonderfully. The master bedroom easily fit our pack-n-play with plenty of room to walk and still enjoy the sitting area. The spa was amazing to relax in at the end of the night after a good hike. We cooked many meals in the kitchen and it was very well stocked with every utensil needed. I highly recommend this house!
Services from rental manager