Stay with us at Cedarwood Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Cedarwood Lodge is long time favorite log lodge in a quiet, gated community on the south side of Government Camp that is popular for summer hiking and biking vacations and winter snow vacations at Mt Hood. You can walk to The Mt Hood Adventure Park with bungee jumping, zip-lines, Alpine Slide, Go-Karts, Malibu Raceway and more than 40 miles of trails for mountain bikers. Head over to Trillium Lake, just a ten-minute drive, to cool down with paddle boards, canoes, kayaks and rafts. There are plenty of hiking trails nearby, too. Look for Huckleberries near the trails in August. During the winter months, walk to Mt Hood Skibowl for skiing, snowboarding and Cosmic Tubing. You will just a few miles from dozens of cross country and snowshoe trails and just down the road from Timberline Ski Area.
The vaulted mid-level great room offers up plenty of seating for all your friends and family to gather around to enjoy favorite TV shows or to play board games or put together jigsaw puzzles. The open modern kitchen includes all the appliances, pots, pans and dishes you need to prepare a fabulous feast. Share your meals around the 10-person dining table just adjacent to the kitchen.
The Cedarwood Lodge, a 3-level vacation home provides plenty of room for up to 12 guests with 3 levels, 5 bedrooms, the loft and 2 ½ bathrooms. The bedrooms located on the first and third floors provide privacy for everyone in your group. The upstairs accommodates 6 guests with the master bedroom including a queen bed and attached bathroom; the queen sofa bed is in the loft and the loft bedroom has the twin bunk bed. The downstairs accommodates 6 guests in 3 bedrooms each with a queen bedroom and a second bathroom with a shower. The main level includes a half bathroom near the great room and dining area. Finish the day on the large covered porch grilling dinner on the BBQ and relaxing in the hot tub. This is a quiet neighborhood; no party groups, please.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Cedarwood Lodge after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Cedarwood Lodge and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Cedarwood Lodge is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Quiet South Side of Government Camp
• Open Great Room
• Quiet Gated Neighborhood with 16 Homes
• Gas Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Queen Bed in Master Suite
• 3 Queen Beds in 3 Bedrooms Downstairs
• 1 Twin Bunk Bed in Loft Upstairs
• Double Sofa Bed in Loft
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• 1 Half Bathroom
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome to Join You!
• No Smoking
• Quiet Time is 10 PM - 8 AM to Respect Neighbors
• 2124 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 3875 Feet
• Note: Snow on the road requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD in winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 12
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $200-715/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Great home. Plenty of room. Clean.
Services from rental manager
This is the 2nd time we’ve stayed at Cedarwood Lodge. It’s location is one of the best things about it! Walking distance to everything. The layout is perfect for a big group-plenty of space & bathrooms for everyone. The bedrooms have great beds & linens. The kitchen has most every thing needed except paper towels, tin foil, baggies, spices & oil, so just come prepared. The hot tub on the deck is awesome-everyone fits & its really hot! They also have recycling & trash service which is much appreciated! We had to call the office for a few questions but they are always very responsive & helpful! It’s nice to know that you have someone to turn to. We plan to keep up our Super Bowl tradition & hope to stay here next year!! The only improvements could be a new coffee table (its very wobbly) & the dishwasher soap door isn’t opening :(
Services from rental manager
First day was rain and windy, but cozy inside watching trees bend playing board games. The other 4 day were full of outdoor adventures. The gated community made it safe to pull young kids on sleds around the area. Trips up to Timberline were so close and the hot tube after a day on slopes made this a perfect place for us.
We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your winter break at Cedarwood Lodge with your family. Please come back to see us soon.
Services from rental manager