Stay with us at Deer View Retreat
About this Vacation Rental
Deer View Retreat is a spacious home for family reunions, friend gatherings and corporate retreats. Spend the evening with your friends and family watching favorite TV shows and sports (cable includes the Pac 12 channel) on the big screen TV with lots of comfortable seating in the spacious great room. Your snacks and drinks will be just steps away in the wet bar kitchenette. Prepare a delicious meal in the spacious kitchen, then dine at 2 large tables in the great room or head out to the backyard patio for al fresco dining. The vaulted great room is warm and cozy with the woodstove and the natural light streaming in through the skylights.
Entertain outside on 2 patios with deck furniture, gas BBQ and hot tub and golf course views (watch for daily visits by deer). Gather around the firepit in the evenings with beverages and s’mores to share stories of the day’s activities.
You can accommodate 12 guests comfortably in 4 en suite bedrooms & 5 full bathrooms. The master suite with queen bed and en suite bathroom opens to the backyard patio and hot tub. The two upstairs en suite bedrooms have 3 queen beds and 1 double bed. Your kids will love their private kids’ suite with two rooms and a private full bathroom and their own TV, Wii, lots of games and 2 twin beds. The kid’s suite is adjacent to the kitchenette for keeping their drinks and snacks close by. Every bedroom has a TV so everyone can watch something different. Please, no parties or events.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Deer View Retreat after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Deer View Retreat and to protect clean linens being delivered to the home to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Deer View Retreat is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Golf Course in Welches
• Wood-burning Fireplace
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 2nd Kitchen / Wet Bar with Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher
• 1 Queen Bed in Master Suite
• 2 Twin Beds in Downstairs Bedroom
• 2 Queen Beds in First Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen, 1 Double in Second Upstairs Bedroom
• Den with Big Screen TV & Wii
• 5 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Firepit
• 2 Patios with Propane BBQ and Patio Furniture
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 2992 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1310 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 14
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Two Ovens
- Wall Oven
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Basketball Hoop
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $255-425/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We went to vacation with our family and the location was at a great place close to stores and places we wanted to explore. We went with two toddlers and the place was kid friendly. The staff were always very helpful and polite when we called about questions we had.
Services from rental manager
The number of bathrooms and the overall layout of the house made it really nice for a bunch of folks to be comfortable and hang out. The house is conveniently located near a grocery store too.
Services from rental manager
Great open space, loved having five bathrooms, and five bedrooms, the kitchen was more than adequately supplied. The hot tub was a plus! Beds were comfortable. Nice to walk right out back and stroll around the gol course path. Enjoyable time had by all!
We would love to see you again next year for your girlfriend getaway.
Services from rental manager