Stay with us at Cedar Springs Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Unwind in this new custom-built cabin with lovingly crafted artistic woodwork created mostly from timber harvested on the property. While rustic, the Cedar Springs Cabin has everything you want for your Mt Hood vacation including a modern kitchen with stainless appliances and gas cooktop, easy-to-use gas fireplace, private hot tub, awesome views of Mother Nature and a secluded setting next to the Mt Hood National Forest.
The vaulted great room with walls of windows brings the forest and wildlife into view. Get cozy by the gas rock fireplace or gather around the outside firepit warming your hands and reliving the day’s adventures exploring Mt Hood. The backyard covered patio is perfect for any time of year to sit with a glass of wine and a good book that is if you are not distracted by the scenery. End the day with a soothing soak in the private, outdoor hot tub.
Everyone in your group will appreciate spending time together while cooking meals, watching TV or playing board games in the spacious great room that is open to the kitchen and dining area that leads out to the back patio. The new kitchen includes a gas cooktop, stainless appliances, granite counter top and a view window over the kitchen sink. Gather around the 6-person dining table for a good meal and conversation. Then work on a jigsaw puzzle into the night. The floor plan accommodates up to 3 couples or a small family with the downstairs king bedroom and full bathroom, the upstairs queen bedroom and full bathroom and the loft with a queen sofa bed.
This quiet forest setting is close to all Mt Hood activities including hiking trails, snow play areas, restaurants and shops. Rent with the Forest View Lodge next door (well there are a few acres of forest in-between) for larger groups.
• Next to the Mt Hood National Forest in Welches
• Forest Setting
• Gas Rock Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in the Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in the Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in the Loft
• 1 Bathroom Downstairs with Walk-in Shower
• 1 Bathroom Upstairs with Tub & Shower
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Patio with Deck Furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Streaming TV, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video
• Free Wifi
• TV in Downstairs Bedroom and in Great Room
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• There are 4 Game Cams in the Woods to Capture Wildlife Images
• There is a Security Camera Facing the Driveway
• 1586 Square Feet
• Note: Steep snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles
• Sleeps 6
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
It is our goal to provide personalized and friendly customer service to all of our guests. We look forward to serving you.
Rental Rates are based upon maximum occupancy of 6 guests. Rates do not include Guest Services Fee, Accidental Damage Protection, 7.8% lodging tax or Travel Insurance. Minimum 2 - 5 night stay depending upon the time of year. Please note: All payments made become non-refundable; Travel Insurance will cover a cancellation if your cancellation reason is a covered event.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Prime Video
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Walk-in Shower
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Range
- Hand Mixer
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $160-390/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
If you need it, the house has it! Such a well built home that is very comfortable, and they have thought of everything! Thanks for a wonderful weekend. We'll definitely be back!
Services from rental manager
We walked into this cabin with high hopes based on what we had read online and were not disappointed one bit! Perfectly situated to give maximum privacy while still being very accessible to town and the countless hiking/outdoors opportunities nearby. The cabin itself was spotless and very comfy, including the beds. We spent every night in the hot tub looking up at the stars. Absolutely perfect!
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your sublime vacation at the Cedar Springs Cabin. We look forward to your next visit.
Services from rental manager
Beautiful and comfortable home with great amenities. We all loved the hotub situated in the outdoors with nothing but forest but also the fully equipped kitchen and comfortable beds. Best of all the peace and quiet and a nice team for easy checkin.
We love that you loved the Cedar Springs Cabin inside and outside. The peace and quiet is so special here.
Services from rental manager