Stay with us at Forest View Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Forest View Lodge is a relaxed and comfortable 3-level log home on 2 1/2 private acres surrounded by national forest. Enjoy views of the Huckleberry Wilderness and Salmon River Valley through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the vaulted great room or while you stroll around the property. The spacious kitchen includes all full-size appliances and everything you need to prepare a fabulous meal for your friends and family. Walk out to the wrap-around deck from the kitchen with your morning coffee and enjoy the sunny mountain and forest views.
With three living spaces, one on each level, there is plenty of room for everyone to have a good time enjoying a variety of activities. The main level great room with over-sized, soft sofas and the woodstove creates a relaxing place to join your friends with a glass of wine and conversation. Downstairs, you will find the game room with a large screen TV, BlueRay DVD player and foos ball. The upstairs loft is a second area for watching TV or relaxing with a good book. With limited wifi & cell service, this is a great place to get away from it all.
The vaulted master suite on the upper level includes a king bed and large ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and jetted tub. On the lower level, the 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed, share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom with shower and tub enclosure. The main level is where you will find the kids' bunk room with 1 bunk bed, a twin bed and the 3rd full bathroom.
Soak in the private, outdoor hot tub and eat dinner on the picnic table on the back deck. You will be captivated by the local deer family that wanders through the yard at dawn and dusk daily. The gas BBQ is located on the main level near the kitchen and dining room under the covered porch for your convenience.
• Secluded Forest Setting in Welches
• Seasonal Creek & Pond
• Wood Stove
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Suite
• 1 Queen Bed in Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in Second Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Bunk Bed, 1 Twin Bed in Kids' Room on the Main Level
• Game Room with Foos Ball, Internet TV, BlueRay DVD
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV
• Internet Speed: Low - under 20 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Outdoor, Paved Basketball Court
• Washer / Dryer
• Dogs are Welcome to Join You
• No Smoking
• 3196 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1498 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and steep driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Foos Ball Table
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- En Suite Bedroom
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Primary Bedroom Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Whirlpool Tub
- View Windows
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Wall Oven
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Basketball Hoop
- Covered Porch
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $285-645/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Overall it was a very nice vacation and enjoyed our stay. We did experience a snake in the lowest level living room and a bat in the master bathroom during our stay. It is a beautiful cabin but could use some maintenance. The shower heads in the main floor and lower floor showers fell off and hit two of us while showering and the stove had trouble turning on at times and the picnic table was broken.
We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and we appreciate the information about the items needing attention. We are not sure how the wildlife made into the home.
Services from rental manager
It was a cozy and great stay. We had a fun trip!
Services from rental manager
Overall The cabin was great Loved the multi level which gave everyone space. There was a few things that need addressing. The cook top vent was not working,this made cooking a nuisance we had to open windows and doors. There was also a cabinet door that was off is hinge. Upstairs near the master suite the smoke detector has a low battery and beeping. The tv and sound bar in the kitchen seemed to not work. Like i said overall it was a great spot and place I would stay here again.
Services from rental manager