Stay with us at Sandy River Retreat
About this Vacation Rental
Sandy River Retreat is where you will find peace and quiet for your Mt Hood vacation with expansive river views surrounded by a tall forest of cedar and Doug Fir trees. Gather around the great room in front of the river rock fireplace flanked by floor to ceiling river-viewing windows bringing in lots of natural sunlight. Spend your afternoons and evenings outside at the massive riverside deck grilling dinner or soaking in the hot tub.
The vaulted great room is ideal for spending time with friends and family while preparing meals in the fully-equipped kitchen, dining at the spacious table or enjoying favorite movies and games in the great room. The spacious master suite located off the main great room on the first level welcomes you with a king bed, en suite bathroom and private entrance to the riverside deck. Three more bedrooms upstairs include three queen bedrooms. The middle room in the central area includes a TV with Blue Ray DVD player.
The Sandy River Retreat is perfect for fun-filled and relaxing vacations to Mt Hood with the end-of-the road riverfront setting where you will only hear the sounds of the rushing river and birds singing. Yet you will be close enough to everything there is to do at Mt Hood including the 27-hole golf course, hiking trails, mountain bike parks, lakes and much more.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Sandy River Retreat after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Sandy River Retreat and to protect clean linens being delivered to the home to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Sandy River Retreat is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Sandy River Views
• Secluded, Forested 2 Acres on the River
• Pond with Waterfall
• At the End of a Quiet Dead-end Road
• Vaulted Great Room
• River Rock Wood-burning Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Suite
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 3rd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms; 1 Powder Room
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV in the Great Room & 1 Upstairs Bedroom; Roku
• Internet Speed: High - more than 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone with Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• No Smoking
• Please leave your pets at home
• 2286 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1312 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mpps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $215-405/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Great house on a private lot right next to the river. Couldn't have asked for anything better. We loved it so much we booked another trip in January.
As always Mt Hood Vacation Rentals were a pleasure to work with.
Services from rental manager
We enjoyed this home for a long weekend to get away as well as host a friend from the area for a very distanced visit on the large, lovely deck. The home was clean and the kitchen was well stocked. There was a strong smell of campfire from the woodstove that we didn't like, but I suspect it might have been from prior renters who might not have vented it correctly. It improved by the time we left. We appreciated being able to use the garage, too.
Services from rental manager
Services from rental manager