Stay with us at Cedar Creek Hideaway
About this Vacation Rental
Cedar Creek Hideaway is the perfect cabin for a quiet retreat away from the city. Surrounded by tall cedars, two seasonal creeks and the Mt Hood National Forest, a visit to this unique geodesic dome mountain cabin will leave you refreshed and relaxed. Centered on in a secluded setting, take a stroll along the winding driveway and enjoy the scenery or say “hello” to the deer who visit here daily at dawn and dusk. Meander down the trail to the seasonal creek with the waterfall and just sit back and relax.
The unique geodesic shape surrounds you in the vaulted great room with view windows, the fully-equipped kitchen, the woodstove and comfortable log cabin furniture. Step out to the wrap-around deck for socializing, grilling dinner or spending time with friends. Roast marshmallows and recount stories of the day’s explorations at Mt Hood while sitting around the firepit during the evenings.
The first level kids’ space downstairs includes a pool table and Internet TV for evening fun. This secluded cabin is perfect for unwinding and getting away with no cable TV and limited cell service. The Cedar Creek Hideaway is well-suited for one to three couples, a friends’ gathering or one or two families with three bedrooms and a loft (1 queen, 1 twin, 2 bunks with a double and twin each) plus 2 1/2 bathrooms spread out over 3 levels. Featured in That Oregon Life . Dogs are welcome to join you at the Cedar Creek Hideaway for an additional charge.
• Secluded Creekside Setting
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Upstairs Loft
• 1 Twin Bed in Upstairs Bedroom
• 2 Bunk Beds (double + twin) in 2 Downstairs Bedrooms
• 2 ½ Bathrooms
• Indoor Jetted Soaking Tub in Master Bath
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Streaming TV, Hulu
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome
• No Smoking
• Note: Snowy roads and steep driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• 2044 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1450 Feet
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 9
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Pool Table
- Streaming TV
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- En Suite Bedroom
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Primary Bedroom Suite
- Soaking Bathtub
- Walk-in Shower
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Wall Oven
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Featured Property
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $180-315/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
My friends and I stayed at the spot for 2 weeks to ski at Mt. Hood in July. We had an overall great experience. It was generally comfortable and spacious and an absolutely BEAUTIFUL location.
The internet is garbage. Might as well not have it. The place is marketed to large groups but the internet can barely support 1 person. That was extremely frustrating.
We had some bear issues with the garbage outside. A new bear-protective garbage solution could be great.
We are glad you loved the location and the setting of the Cedar Creek Hideaway. There are many locations around the mountain that cannot get broadband and this is one of them. It is frustrating for us as well. Make sure you ask when you book next time about the Internet. You can also find the Internet speed in each property description in the bullet points. We have ordered a bear-proof trash can for this cabin, so that will be in place soon.
Services from rental manager
This was an incredible stay. Secluded with visions of an awe inspiring night sky. No better place to spend with a group of people you're trying to build a bond with. Even you decide to come out here on your own to get away from the madness of it all, this cabin comes decked with a collection of books which draws envy and respect. Firewood is provided to you and a grill is available for use along with pots and pans to spare. Although difficult to find, Mt. hood Vacation Rentals has the foresight to provide you with written directions which are straight forward and lead you directly to the cabin. Highly Recommend!
Services from rental manager
This house provided the perfect weekend get away for our family. We had an amazing time.
Services from rental manager