Stay with us at Cedar Creek Hideaway
About this Vacation Rental
Cedar Creek Hideaway is the perfect cabin for a quiet retreat away from the city. Surrounded by tall cedars, two seasonal creeks and the Mt Hood National Forest, a visit to this unique geodesic dome mountain cabin will leave you refreshed and relaxed. Centered on in a secluded setting, take a stroll along the winding driveway and enjoy the scenery or say “hello” to the deer who visit here daily at dawn and dusk. Meander down the trail to the seasonal creek with the waterfall and just sit back and relax.
The unique geodesic shape surrounds you in the vaulted great room with view windows, the fully-equipped kitchen, the woodstove and comfortable log cabin furniture. Step out to the wrap-around deck for socializing, grilling dinner or spending time with friends. Roast marshmallows and recount stories of the day’s explorations at Mt Hood while sitting around the firepit during the evenings.
The first level kids’ space downstairs includes a pool table and Internet TV for evening fun. This secluded cabin is perfect for unwinding and getting away with no cable TV and limited cell service. The Cedar Creek Hideaway is well-suited for one to three couples, a friends’ gathering or one or two families with three bedrooms and a loft (1 queen, 1 twin, 2 bunks with a double and twin each) plus 2 1/2 bathrooms spread out over 3 levels. Featured in That Oregon Life . Dogs are welcome to join you at the Cedar Creek Hideaway for an additional charge.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Cedar Creek Hideaway after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Cedar Creek Hideaway and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Cedar Creek Hideaway is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Secluded Creekside Setting
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Upstairs Loft
• 1 Twin Bed in Upstairs Bedroom
• 2 Bunk Beds (double + twin) in 2 Downstairs Bedrooms
• 2 ½ Bathrooms
• Indoor Jetted Soaking Tub in Master Bath
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Complimentary Wifi
• Streaming TV, Hulu
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome
• No Smoking
• Note: Snowy roads and steep driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• 2044 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1450 Feet
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 9
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Pool Table
- Streaming TV
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Soaking Bathtub
- Walk-in Shower
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Wall Oven
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $130-295/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We rented the Cedar Creek Hideaway for my husband's 30th and we had a wonderful time! The acoustics in the house made the weekend that much more interesting. It's close enough to Thrift Way in case you run out of any food or drink necessities and it's a quick drive to some awesome hiking. The house was clean and the master bath alone is worth booking this cabin!
My ONLY complaint is that there were some mouse droppings in some of the pots and pans. If you're looking for a trip with friends and family that is somewhat close to Portland yet secluded enough to feel like you get the true "in the woods" experience then this is the place! Looking forward to going back!
Services from rental manager
The stay here was absolutely perfect. The staff was more than accommodating. The house is gorgeous and perfectly secluded. 0/10 would recommend solely so that I can use it privately whenever I want!
Services from rental manager
This place is amazing! Great family get-away with lots of living space on 3 floors. My daughter was delighted to find glow in the dark night sky constellations on the bunk room ceiling. With the light off you really felt as if you were outside looking up into the sky! This space is well cared for and has everything you need for family dinners, lots of games, a pool table, grill and hiking trails. The staff was quick to respond to all communications and were very helpful and friendly.
We love how amazing the Cedar Creek Hideaway is, too. So glad you enjoyed your time here. We would love to see you again when you visit Mt Hood.
Services from rental manager