Stay with us at Riverwoods Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Riverwoods Lodge is the log cabin retreat you dream of when you head to Mt Hood, nestled on 4 private, gated acres along the Sandy River. Bring your bikes, fishing poles and books because you can do it all from this home. Sitting by the Sandy River at the picnic table in the gazebo will relax and rejuvenate you. Enjoy a picnic lunch, read a book or sip a glass of wine while dreaming away the afternoon. Warm your hands around the firepit during the evening and share fun stories of the day’s explorations around Mt Hood.
You will stay and warm and comfortable by the woodstove in the vaulted great room. The newly updated and spacious kitchen provides plenty of room for several cooks preparing a family-style dinner. The 4-bedroom configuration of the Riverwoods Lodge is ideal for one or two families or several friends vacationing together with 1 bedroom (1 double) and full bathroom downstairs and 3 bedrooms (1 queen, 4 twins) and one ¾ bathroom upstairs.
This private setting is perfect for visitors who just want to kick back and relax, however if you prefer to be active, there are lots of activities just a few minutes away. Road bike riders and motorcyclists can access Marmot Road from the driveway. Mountain bikers are just 2 miles from the very popular Sandy Ridge Trails. Or cast your line in the Sandy River out the back door. If you have a favorite book you have been wanting to get to, the warm and comfortable great room is the place to be. At the end of the day, take a relaxing soak in the hot tub. Your dogs are welcome to join you for an additional charge.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Riverwoods Lodge after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Riverwoods Lodge and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Riverwoods Lodge is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Sandy River in Marmot
• 4 Private, Gated Acres close to Road & Mountain Biking
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Master Suite Upstairs
• 2 Twin Beds in Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Twin Trundle Bed in the 2nd Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Double Bed in the Downstairs Bedroom
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome
• No Smoking
• 1765 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 932 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Soaking Bathtub
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Featured Property
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $215-430/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Riverwoods Lodge was everything we hoped and more! It was a stunning home with everything you need to cook up a great meal, comfortable beds and the sound of the river in every room. The hot tub was great, river access was easy (not for swimming when we went, but wading and fishing!) Our dogs couldn't have enjoyed themselves more. There is quick access to multiple hiking trails and a local mini-mart for any common items you need (Brightwood Store). Mt. Hood Vacation Rentals were super easy to work with and checked in (via text -Covid) to make sure we were all set. We really loved our stay here, especially during the pandemic. It was beautiful, secluded and helped reset. 5/5 for us and we have already looked to see when we can go again!
Services from rental manager
The home is wonderful. You can tell that this home was built for the family and not purchased for a rental. All the details are perfect and high quality. Everything is top notch, from the bedding to the dishes. Very well equipped and well taken care of, makes it feel more like you are staying with your best friends rather than a rental.
Services from rental manager
Nice cabin. Cozy. Nice location and river access. Hot tub great. Kitchen mostly well stocked. Has stairs on all entrances and master bedroom, so be aware if you have small dogs or difficulties. Lower bedroom is a double size. Master bed is a comfortable queen. Would recommend as a romantic getaway!
Services from rental manager