Stay with us at Crystal Creek Chalet
About this Vacation Rental
Crystal Creek Chalet provides a secluded and restful setting along the Salmon River for Mt Hood getaways. Take in the panoramic views of Hunchback Mountain and the Salmon River from the deck and dining room or enjoy the scenic meadows, creeks and ponds while strolling through the naturally landscaped grounds. A short 5-minute walk down a wooded trail will lead you to the banks of the Salmon River where you can dip your toes during the summer or cast a line for salmon or steelhead.
Prepare a meal on the gas BBQ on the deck overlooking the river and enjoy spending time with your friends and family while you share stories of your day’s adventures exploring Mt Hood. Hike along the trails on the property and watch for deer in the meadow at dawn and dusk every day. Winter snow provides your own private snow play area in the yard.
Curl up on the sofa with a good book in front of the fireplace or watch TV, movies or sporting events in the vaulted great room accented with burnished knotty pine walls. You will be close to Mt Hood activities like hiking and biking trails, restaurants and shops.
This 3-level, 4-bedroom lodge provides plenty of privacy and space for 10 guests with 1 king bed, 3 queen beds and 1 full bed and 3 bathrooms. Your dogs are welcome to join you at the Crystal Creek Chalet for an additional charge.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Crystal Creek Chalet after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Crystal Creek Chalet and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Crystal Creek Chalet is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Overlooking the Salmon River in Welches
• Private Acreage: Ponds, Meadows & Trails
• 2 Wood-burning Fireplaces
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Downstairs Bedroom
• 2 Queen Beds in 2nd Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Full Bed in the 1st Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in the 2nd Upstairs Bedroom
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Indoor Jetted Soaking Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Complimentary Wifi
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dog is Welcome
• Note: Snowy roads and steep driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• No Smoking
• 2656 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1350 Feet
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 10
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Whirlpool Tub
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $170-405/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
It was an idyllic setting and wonderful to get to experience some late winter snowfall in the serene backdrop of mount hood.
Services from rental manager
We spent the weekend exploring Mt. hood trails and this house was a perfect home base. The long private drive quickly let you know it's very secluded as advertised. the house layout was nice with a large great room and kitchen. The large deck and fantastic view put the house over the top. I'd definitely stay here again.
Services from rental manager
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the chalet. With 4 bedrooms we had plenty of room to sleep the six of us. The large table in the diningroom made it comfortable to play cards without affecting our eating breakfast at the table by the kitchen. Too bad we hit a rainy season, but we managed to find some sun on the day trip to the ocean and again on our last day. Luckily, the rain was somewhat intermittent and lightly falling most of the day.The office personnel were very friendly and willing to accept the delivery and pickup of a rental scooter the day before we arrived.
Sister vacations are the best and we are so happy to hear it all went so well. You did hit us during our rainy spring. Please come back during the summer or fall for some sunnier weather.
Services from rental manager