Stay with us at Salmonberry Retreat
About this Vacation Rental
Relax and unwind at the Salmonberry Retreat, a warm and comfortable cabin with a vaulted great room and floor-to-ceiling windows bringing in lots of natural sunlight. Settle in by the rock fireplace enjoying a real wood fire or gather around the outside firepit roasting marshmallows and reliving the day’s adventures exploring Mt Hood. The backyard deck and patio is perfect for grilling dinner on the gas BBQ, then socializing with friends serenaded by the sounds of the rushing Sandy River and birdsong. End the day with a soothing soak in the private, outdoor hot tub.
Everyone in the family will appreciate spending time together while cooking meals, watching TV or playing board games in the spacious great room that is open to the kitchen and dining area and leads out to the back deck. The floor plan accommodates up to 3 couples or a small family with 2 queen bedrooms and a full bathroom downstairs and a queen loft with an attached private bathroom upstairs.
You will be close to all Mt Hood activities including hiking trails, snow play areas, restaurants and shops. Mountain bikers can ride 1 1/2 miles to the Sandy Ridge Trails. Your dog is welcome to join you at the Salmonberry Retreat for an additional charge.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Salmonberry Retreat after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Salmonberry Retreat and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Salmonberry Retreat is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Sandy River in Brightwood
• Wooded Setting
• Wood-burning River Rock Fireplace
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Master Loft
• 1 Queen Bed in the 1st Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in the 2nd Bedroom Downstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Free Wifi
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome
• No Smoking
• 1326 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1069 Feet
• Note: Steep snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 6
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $135-320/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We had a wonderful time at the house over Thanksgiving. There was lots of room and the kitchen is well set up for cooking. We will certainly come back!
Services from rental manager
Services from rental manager
We had the most wonderful and amazing experience ever! This place is so beautiful and perfect! Starting with the staff, Stephanie was so sweet and helpful! And made us feel at home. The place was clean, beds and couch was comfy. The hot tub was amazing! Me, my husband and mom stayed 3 nights. And we cooked, watched movies, in front of the fire and got in hot tub.if you want to just relax and wind down. This is the place! The windows in the living room are just breathtaking, with the trees all around. And there's a grocery store like 10 mins away in welches, that has everything! Omg that store was amazing! We were so impressed with everything on our little trip. That me and my husband decided we were going to come again.. yearly thank you mt hood rentals for our great experience !!! ❤
We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time at the Salmonberry Retreat. It sounds just perfect and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
Services from rental manager