Stay with us at Lazy Bear Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Lazy Bear Lodge is a comfortable custom-built lodge with relaxed mountain décor along the golf course in the Mt Hood Village of Welches. The vaulted great room on the main level includes floor-to-ceiling view windows, a gas fireplace with rock chimney and pool table. Just around the corner is the 12-person dining table and the spacious kitchen. Downstairs is the kids' game room with big screen TV, Foos Ball table, old-school style arcade game with PacMan, Donkey Kong and more.
The spacious kitchen has plenty of room for several chefs to prepare a great meal with the commercial gas range, large oven and lots of serving plates and bowls, pots, pans and dishes. Take in the spectacular golf course views from the back deck with gas grill and private hot tub. Warm up around the firepit after dark and tell ghost stories or bring your guitars and sing a song or two.
There is plenty of room for a multi-generational family get-together or for several friends on vacation together with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The main level includes two bedrooms each with a king bed and a shared Jack n Jill bathroom with large whirlpool tub. The main king bedroom also has a gas fireplace and walks out to the deck. The upstairs master suite with the king bed, gas fireplace and kitchenette is the perfect private space. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, each with 2 queen beds plus a full bathroom with a tub and shower. The downstairs game room includes the two bunk beds with a walk out to a patio and access to a half bathroom.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Lazy Bear Lodge after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Lazy Bear Lodge and to protect clean linens being delivered to the lodge to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Lazy Bear Lodge is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the golf course in Welches
• Vaulted Great Room
• Downstairs Game Room in Kids’ Bunk Room
• Easy Access to all Mountain Recreation
• Gas Fireplace in the Great Room
• Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
• 1 King Bed, Fireplace and Kitchenette in Private Master Suite
• 1 King Bed and Fireplace in Master Bedroom on the Main Level
• 1 King Bed in 2nd Bedroom on the Main Level
• 2 Queen Beds in 1st Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Queen Beds in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Bunk Beds in Game Room Downstairs
• 1 Full Bathroom in Upstairs Master Suite
• 1 Full Jack n Jill Bathroom in Master Bedroom
• 1 Full Bathroom Upstairs
• 1 Half Bathroom Downstairs
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Community Pool, Tennis Courts & Basketball Court
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Internet Speed: Medium - 20 - 100 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• No Smoking
• Please Leave your Pets at Home
• 4243 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1304 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 6 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 18
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Foos Ball Table
- Pool Table
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mpps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Whirlpool Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Sleeps up to 18
- Community Basketball Court
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Covered Porch
- Not Secluded
- Tennis Courts
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $370-835/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Amazing open space in a beautiful quiet area we saw deer running in the mornings was a great stay and fit our giant family perfectly❤
Services from rental manager
Tremendous property and staff was very helpful!
Services from rental manager
This was an amazing home on the beautiful golf course. Clean and roomy - lovely mountain decor and plenty of room for all. We had a very relaxing and fun July 4th holiday with the family. Lots of fun for the kiddos with the kids bunk room and games! Lovely home.
Services from rental manager