Stay with us at Huckleberry Mountain Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Huckleberry Mountain Lodge is a magnificent custom-built lodge surrounded by a forest of Douglas Fir and Cedar trees in Welches, Oregon. Gather in the vaulted great room with the double-sided floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace and amazing views. Prepare a great meal in the kitchen, dine and share conversation at the dining table or get cozy on the sofa while watching TV with a fire blazing in the fireplace. Step out to the deck and soak in the private hot tub with views of Huckleberry Mountain. In the summer gather outside to BBQ on the gas grill and dine at the picnic table. The kids will love the downstairs family room with the wrap-around sofa, games and puzzles and their own TV.
The lodge layout is ideal for family getaways with 5 bedrooms including 3 master suites. The upper level master suite includes a queen bed and private bathroom with walk-in shower. There are two bedrooms on the main level with a vintage-inspired full bathroom including a claw foot tub with a shower ring and an old-fashioned style “water closet”. On the lower level, there are two more very spacious master suites with view windows and glass French doors leading out to a patio, lawn and panoramic Huckleberry Mountain views. The first master suite includes 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed and a love seat sitting area and a full bathroom with a tiled tub and shower. The second master suite includes 1 king bed, 2 twin beds, a sitting area and a full bathroom with tiled tub and shower. Both downstairs suites lead out to a private patio with tables and chairs for enjoying morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine. The Huckleberry Mountain Lodge will be your vacation destination with meadows, hidden picnic areas and two seasonal streams plus the incredible views.
• Near the Mt Hood National Forest in Welches
• Vaulted Great Room
• Second Family Room Downstairs
• Game Table in the Upstairs Loft
• Wood-burning Fireplace
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Upstairs Master Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Main Level Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Main Level Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed + 1 Twin Bed in 1st Lower Level Master Suite
• 1 King Bed + 2 Twin Beds in 2nd Lower Level Master Suite
• 4 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 4989 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1580 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 6 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 14
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, PleasePayment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- En Suite Bedroom
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Mini Split Heat Pump
- Primary Bedroom Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Path / Trail to Water
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $400-915/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We loved our stay at the Huckleberry Mountain Lodge. We used both fire places, cooked on the grill, soaked in the hot tub and explored nearby trails. I highly recommend driving an additional 2 miles to hike along the river (park right before the bridge). Hot tip: buy your groceries in Sandy to save $$. 10/10 booking this lodge for our next Mt Hood vacation.
Services from rental manager
The house and location were perfect. We all walked in the house saying this place is amazing and more then enough room for all of us. The management team was amazing and answered all the questions we had.
Services from rental manager
Our 5th annual family "Mt Hood" vacation was wonderful as usual! This home is definitely one to which we'd return! 4 couples, 3 kids (4.5, 2, 1.5) and 3 dogs for four nights and still plenty of room, with leftover bedrooms! Highly recommend this beautiful, spacious, well-equipped haven. The only issues we had were: it was superficially clean but definitely not deep cleaned, the kitchen had no grater but it does now as we purchased one (had to have it for cole slaw) and left it, and there was an issue with the oven which they sent someone to resolve and he didn't ‐ he left saying they'd have to send someone else and we were able to fix it ourselves (unplug, wait, plug it back in, voila!).
Services from rental manager