Stay with us at Eagle's Nest
About this Vacation Rental
NEW! Eagle's Nest has been a popular Mt Hood Vacation Rental along the Sandy River for a dozen years. With a fresh new look and updated furnishings, you will love this popular cabin as much as ever. Relax by the Sandy River in the hot tub or under the trees with the breeze rustling the leaves or kick back in front of the fireplace in the vaulted great room. The open concept floor plan with kitchen, great room, dining area and rock fireplace are perfect for gathering everyone together to prepare and eat meals, play games and work on jigsaw puzzles or watching TV.
You will marvel at the hand-crafted touches and woodwork throughout the cabin from the massive timber beams to the hand finished natural mahogany live-edge bathroom vanity. Lots of windows bring in the natural sunlight and beauty of the Douglas fir, Western red cedar and vine maple trees. You will be serenaded to sleep at night by the sounds of the Sandy River rushing by.
This 3-level home has a bedroom on each level adding extra privacy for guests. The main level bedroom with a queen bed opens out to the riverside back yard. The full bathroom with tub and shower is adjacent to the bedroom. On the mid-level is the 2nd bedroom with a queen bed and private river-facing balcony, ideal for your morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine. The 2nd bull bathroom is on the mid-level with a tub and shower enclosure. The 3rd level loft bedroom is set up for the kids with a twin trundle bed, TV and plenty of room for hanging out.
The naturally landscaped backyard invites you to relax with a good book or to toss a Frisbee during the day. Soak in the private hot tub next to the river at night before calling it a day. Your dogs are welcome to join you at the Eagle's Nest.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Eagle's Nest after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Eagle's Nest and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Eagle's Nest is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Sandy Riverfront Setting
• Vaulted Great Room
• View Windows
• Gas Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Queen Bed in the 1st Floor Bedroom
• Queen Bed in the 2nd Floor Bedroom
• Twin Trundle Bed in the 3rd Floor Loft Bedroom
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Propane BBQ
• Firepit and Picnic Table
• Streaming TV
• Internet Speed: Medium - 20 - 100 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• Dogs are Welcome to join you!
• No Smoking
• 1182 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1114 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 6
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- WiFi - Medium, 20-99 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Fly Fishing
- Not Secluded
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $185-335/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
My husband and I and our dog enjoyed our 4 nights relaxing at this comfortable and clean cottage. It was well situated to go for daily hikes, and inviting to return to. Cooking was easy in the well equipped kitchen. We loved the hot tub by the river.
Services from rental manager
This cabin is great for 2 couples but it worked perfectly for my friend and I who spent three days quilting and resting. The kitchen is outfitted with high end cooking products, utensils and dishes. The beds were comfortable and it was nice to have the third floor TV area. Hearing and seeing the river was beautiful and relaxing.
The challenges were the uneven wood flooring in the kitchen and living area. That needs to be replaced. The lighting and heating in the 2nd floor bedroom needs too be addressed.
Services from rental manager
Mt Hood Vacation Rentals could not have been more helpful. Wonderful staff. I can't say enough about the house, it was GREAT. Exactly as pictured and described on website. Had wonderful evenings sitting by the river, campfire and enjoying the hot tub.
This house is by far my favorite out of all the houses I have rented for vacations.
Services from rental manager