Stay with us at Monte Verde Riverside Sanctuary
About this Vacation Rental
A vacation at the Monte Verde Riverside Sanctuary will leave you refreshed and relaxed. You will sense the calming atmosphere as soon as you step into the mature English garden. Take a stroll through the yard to the Salmon River where you can sit by the flowing river with a good book and a glass of wine or gather around the campfire at night. The main great room is comfortable and warm with the wood-burning fireplace and lots of natural sunlight streaming through the windows. Cooking a meal will be a pleasure in the well-equipped chef's kitchen that leads out to the dining table and the living space. The two-sided fireplace faces into the bright and cheery den where you can watch TV or stretch out on the over-stuffed sofa. And if work needs to be done while you are here, the adjacent office with a desk, work chair and wifi is perfect; just close the doors when you are ready to get back to your vacation.
The Monte Verde Riverside Sanctuary is temporarily unavailable for rent for renovations and updates. There is not a specific timeline of when the home will have open rental dates, so keep checking back.
The back deck includes two cabanas where you can sit with cocktails and play cards or dine al fresco after grilling dinner on the BBQ. The private hot tub is on the back deck and is just right after a big day exploring the Mt Hood area. The front porch and patio are perfect for working on your yoga moves with your friends. The mature English garden is a botanical wonder and is sure to please anyone who enjoys gardening or simply likes walking through gardens.
• On the Salmon River in Welches
• Open Great Room
• Two-Sided Wood-burning Fireplace
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Bedroom Upstairs
• En Suite Master Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub & Walk-in Shower
• 1 King Bed in First Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in Second Bedroom Upstairs
• Full Bathroom with Shower Upstairs
• Bathroom Downstairs with Walk-in Shower
• Detached Namaste Cottage w/Bunkbeds - No Bathroom
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Cabanas, Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV with Hulu with Live TV & Netflix in Great Room, Den, Master and Namaste Cottage
• Complimentary Wifi
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• There is a "Ring" Doorbell Camera at the Front Door
• 2288 Square Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Hulu LIVE
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- View Windows
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Whirlpool Tub
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Slow Cooker
- Two Ovens
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Range
- Hand Mixer
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Fly Fishing
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $200-625/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Relaxing, quite, well appointed, grounds of splendor and it was only early Spring. Wonderful, will be back to enjoy the tranquility. I have been using Mt. Hood Rebtals for 25 years and they never disappoint. This property is special, bridge work or not.......
Thank you for your loyal and repeat visits to our vacation rentals. We are so happy to know that you loved your stay at the Monte Verde Riverside Sanctuary. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Services from rental manager
This home was such a great layout I came home and redecorated. I'm a cook and the house was so well equipped I didn't need any extra equipment as everything is there. As in everything! My only dig is the knives were not sharp so if we book again I might bring my own. There was a knife sharpener but they are all surrated so that would not work. We were there over Christmas for 5 days and our family had an amazing time connecting, eating amazing food, playing games, talking, etc. The grounds are stunningly gorgeous!!!! This property is well loved and you can feel it. Also truly fully fenced even for small dogs, and they had a blast running around. You do need a leash to bring them down to the river to the fire pit. Big dogs might be ok without. Thank you to the owners who have clearly loved on this home!! It was a truly beautiful Chrismas!
We are so happy to know that your Christmas celebration was so fabulous at the Monte Verde Riverside Sanctuary. We are excited for your next visit. New kitchen knives have been stocked in the kitchen.
Services from rental manager