Stay with us at Monte Verde Riverside Sanctuary
About this Vacation Rental
A vacation at the Monte Verde Riverside Sanctuary will leave you refreshed and relaxed. You will sense the calming atmosphere as soon as you step into the mature English garden. Take a stroll through the yard to the Salmon River where you can sit by the flowing river with a good book and a glass of wine or gather around the campfire at night. The main great room is comfortable and warm with the wood-burning fireplace and lots of natural sunlight streaming through the windows. Cooking a meal will be a pleasure in the well-equipped chef's kitchen that leads out to the dining table and the living space. The two-sided fireplace faces into the bright and cheery den where you can watch TV or stretch out on the over-stuffed sofa. And if work needs to be done while you are here, the adjacent office with a desk, work chair and wifi is perfect; just close the doors when you are ready to get back to your vacation.
The back deck includes two cabanas where you can sit with cocktails and play cards or dine al fresco after grilling dinner on the BBQ. The private hot tub is on the back deck and is just right after a big day exploring the Mt Hood area. The front porch and patio are perfect for working on your yoga moves with your friends. The mature English garden is a botanical wonder and is sure to please anyone who enjoys gardening or simply likes walking through gardens.
The three bedrooms are upstairs with the master suite including a king bed and en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and jetted whirlpool bathtub. The water closet also has a European bidet. You can take your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail out to the private balcony and watch the river and the garden. The first bedroom upstairs has a king bed and the second bedroom upstairs has a queen bed, sharing the second full bathroom with a shower. The second balcony facing the front yard is perfect for taking in the sunshine with pleasant conversation with your friends. The kids will love their private bunkhouse, the Namaste Cottage, just off the back deck with a set of bunkbeds and their own Internet TV with a Playstation.
• On the Salmon River in Welches
• Open Great Room
• Two-Sided Wood-burning Fireplace
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Bedroom Upstairs
• En Suite Master Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub & Walk-in Shower
• 1 King Bed in First Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in Second Bedroom Upstairs
• Full Bathroom with Shower Upstairs
• Half Bathroom Downstairs
• Detached Namaste Cottage w/Bunkbeds - No Bathroom
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Cabanas, Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Internet TV in Great Room, Den, Master and Namaste Cottage
• Complimentary Wifi
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 2288 Square Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties or Events, Please. Minimum age to rent is 25.
Please note there is bridge construction weekdays next to this home. We are offering an additional $25 off per night, Sunday through Thursday nights for any inconvenience this may present.
Rental Rates are based upon minimum occupancy of 4 guests. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy of 8 guests. Rates do not include Guest Services Fee, Accidental Damage Protection, 7.8% lodging tax or Travel Insurance. Minimum 2 - 5 night stay depending upon the time of year. Please note: All payments made become non-refundable; Travel Insurance will cover a cancellation if your cancellation reason is a covered event.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Internet TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Blue Ray DVD Player
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- View Windows
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Whirlpool Tub
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Slow Cooker
- Two Ovens
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Range
- Hand Mixer
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Fly Fishing
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $240-445.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates are based upon minimum occupancy. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy for the home.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.