Stay with us at Riversong Retreat Guest Suite
About this Vacation Rental
The Riversong Guest Suite is in the perfect location to simply unwind along the banks of the Salmon River. During the summer, dip your toes in the water; during the fall watch the salmon spawning after their long journey from the ocean; during the winter, let the sounds of the river rushing by lull you to sleep and during the spring you will see the new green growth blossom out on the trees. Deer are often seen walking through the forest and along the river banks to get a drink at the river. Ducks, geese, osprey, dippers, kingfishers, cranes, hawks and bald eagles make their homes here, too.
This two bedroom, one bathroom upper level of the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite is perfect for one or two couples or a small family visiting Mt Hood who want to get outside and enjoy hiking, biking, paddling, skiing and having fun. The suite includes a small kitchenette, however there is no central living area; you will have a private entrance. For snow enthusiasts who are spending the day on the slopes, this is a comfortable and budget-friendly basecamp for the end of the day. Start your day with coffee in the kitchenette looking out over the Salmon River, then head out for the day. Or take your book and binoculars to the river and explore nature. You can grill dinner on the gas BBQ on the deck with river views. The downstairs level is not available for rent and is occupied part-time by the homeowner who will not be there when rental guests are upstairs.
The first bedroom with forest views has a queen bed and twin day bed; the second bedroom views the Salmon River and also has a queen bed and divan for kicking back. The full bathroom includes a shower and tub enclosure. The kitchenette includes an under-counter refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker. Plates, dishware, glassware and utensils are provided. There is a TV in the kitchenette as well.
• On the Salmon River in Welches
• At the End of a Long, Private Driveway
• Semi-Secluded on 1+ Acre
• Private, Upper Level Guest Suite built in 2018
• Kitchenette (under counter refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven)
• 1 Queen Bed + Twin Day Bed in First Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in Second Bedroom
• 1 Full Bathroom
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV, Hulu
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• No Land Line Phone
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• 700 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1328 Feet
• Note: Steep snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 5
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Toaster Oven
- Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Covered Porch
- Fly Fishing
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $105-180/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
The place was super cozy and very close to all of our activities! We would stay here again and again!
Services from rental manager
Stayed here in late spring with some friends. Very peaceful and quiet except for the lovely sound of the River which you can hear inside with the windows open. Great covered outdoor space. Awesome chill spot by the water - perfect for skipping stones and finding cool bugs and stuff.
Inside - cramped food prep area, but we made it work. Would have loved a larger kitchenette sink, kitchen trash can, and some sponges on hand though. Def would recommend you bring a cooler, as other reviews have mentioned indeed the mini fridge isn’t very cold. Spotty WiFi, but thats what you want on vacay I suppose.
What is with that undersized toilet seat? It’s like 30 bucks and 15 minutes of work to replace it. Please do!
Otherwise, clean and cozy spot with decent privacy once the foliage is grown in. The neighbors are much closer that the photos would lead you to believe, so in winter time there might be a bit more exposure. One of their dogs kept coming over to poop in the yard btw, so watch your step.
Services from rental manager
We had an amazing time at this lovely property. The amenities were perfect, the surrounding yard is beautiful, and the location is on point! It was the getaway we greatly needed, and hope to be back soon!
Services from rental manager