Stay with us at Riversong Retreat Guest Suite
About this Vacation Rental
The Riversong Guest Suite is in the perfect location to simply unwind along the banks of the Salmon River. During the summer, dip your toes in the water; during the fall watch the salmon spawning after their long journey from the ocean; during the winter, let the sounds of the river rushing by lull you to sleep and during the spring you will see the new green growth blossom out on the trees. Deer are often seen walking through the forest and along the river banks to get a drink at the river. Ducks, geese, osprey, dippers, kingfishers, cranes, hawks and bald eagles make their homes here, too.
This two bedroom, one bathroom upper level of the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite is perfect for one or two couples or a small family visiting Mt Hood who want to get outside and enjoy hiking, biking, paddling, skiing and having fun. The suite includes a small kitchenette, however there is no central living area; you will have a private entrance. For snow enthusiasts who are spending the day on the slopes, this is a comfortable and budget-friendly basecamp for the end of the day. Start your day with coffee in the kitchenette looking out over the Salmon River, then head out for the day. Or take your book and binoculars to the river and explore nature. You can grill dinner on the gas BBQ on the deck with river views or dine at one of 40+ restaurants throughout the Villages of Mt Hood. The downstairs level is not available for rent and is occupied part-time. You will share the deck space with the downstairs occupant.
The first bedroom with forest views has a queen bed and twin day bed; the second bedroom views the Salmon River and also has a queen bed and divan for kicking back. The full bathroom includes a shower and tub enclosure. The kitchenette includes an under-counter refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker. Plates, dishware, glassware and utensils are provided. There is a TV in the kitchenette as well. This upper level guest suite has a private entrance; the lower level is a separate living space (not rented) that is occupied during the weekends.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite and to protect clean linens being delivered to the guest suite to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Salmon River in Welches
• At the End of a Long, Private Driveway
• Semi-Secluded on 1+ Acre
• Private, Upper Level Guest Suite built in 2018
• Kitchenette (under counter refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven)
• 1 Queen Bed + Twin Day Bed in First Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in Second Bedroom
• 1 Full Bathroom
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV, Hulu
• Complimentary Wifi
• No Land Line Phone
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• 700 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1328 Feet
• Note: Steep snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 5
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Toaster Oven
- Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Covered Porch
- Fly Fishing
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $60-150/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
It was a nice clean place with a river view. We were not ready for the 15 step staircase and the owners barking, baying and whining dog on the weekends. Very peaceful Monday thru Thursday. Weekends are noisy with yelling neighbors and lots of dogs barking. Go during the weekdays, bring your own ice and a cookstove for the deck.
Thank your for your candid comments. The private Guest Suite is on the 2nd level of the cabin, so the only access is by going upstairs. Sometimes summer weekends can be noisy and for some reason you were here during an especially loud weekend; we are not sure what was going on. There is a gas BBQ on the deck; we request that guests do not bring other cooking items. We do have other vacation rentals available with full kitchens if that is needed.
Services from rental manager
We loved the quiet stillness of the trees combined with the flow of energy of the Salmon river. It's a gorgeous view of both trees & river from the upstairs vantage point of the suite.
We love the quiet solitude at the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite, too. So wonderful to know this was a delightful visit for you.
Services from rental manager
Rented this for my daughter visiting from Texas, her 2 kids and her oldest son, girlfriend and new baby. This was a great place to sleep and she loved the deck. I would not recommend this particular unit to anyone who can't climb the 15 stairs. It also doesn't have much of a kitchenette. Very small. Nice bath. No other rooms. If just need a place to sleep and plan on eating out or bringing home takeout, this place fits the bill. If not, Mt. Hood Vacation Rentals has many more options. They were great to work with and I will definitely use them again.
Services from rental manager