Stay with us at Riversong Retreat Guest Suite
About this Vacation Rental
The Riversong Guest Suite is in the perfect location to simply unwind along the banks of the Salmon River. During the summer, dip your toes in the water; during the fall watch the salmon spawning after their long journey from the ocean; during the winter, let the sounds of the river rushing by lull you to sleep and during the spring you will see the new green growth blossom out on the trees. Deer are often seen walking through the forest and along the river banks to get a drink at the river. Ducks, geese, osprey, dippers, kingfishers, cranes, hawks and bald eagles make their homes here, too.
This two bedroom, one bathroom upper level of the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite is perfect for one or two couples or a small family visiting Mt Hood who want to get outside and enjoy hiking, biking, paddling, skiing and having fun. The suite includes a small kitchenette, however there is no central living area; you will have a private entrance. For snow enthusiasts who are spending the day on the slopes, this is a comfortable and budget-friendly basecamp for the end of the day. Start your day with coffee in the kitchenette looking out over the Salmon River, then head out for the day. Or take your book and binoculars to the river and explore nature. You can grill dinner on the gas BBQ on the deck with river views. The downstairs level is not available for rent and is occupied part-time. You will share the deck space with the downstairs occupant.
The first bedroom with forest views has a queen bed and twin day bed; the second bedroom views the Salmon River and also has a queen bed and divan for kicking back. The full bathroom includes a shower and tub enclosure. The kitchenette includes an under-counter refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker. Plates, dishware, glassware and utensils are provided. There is a TV in the kitchenette as well.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite and to protect clean linens being delivered to the guest suite to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Riversong Retreat Guest Suite is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Salmon River in Welches
• At the End of a Long, Private Driveway
• Semi-Secluded on 1+ Acre
• Private, Upper Level Guest Suite built in 2018
• Kitchenette (under counter refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven)
• 1 Queen Bed + Twin Day Bed in First Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in Second Bedroom
• 1 Full Bathroom
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV, Hulu
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• No Land Line Phone
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• 700 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1328 Feet
• Note: Steep snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 5
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Toaster Oven
- Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Covered Porch
- Fly Fishing
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $80-150/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
The directions were great, really helpful, and the management company was excellent. The retreat was clean, and very much like what is shown in the pictures. We had planned to be there in the summertime so we could relax by the river, but due to wildfires, had to reschedule to October. The retreat has no living area (other than a small table in the kitchen), and no fireplace, oven or dishwasher. I think that is probably all listed in the description and I missed it, so my fault. It was hard to be there when its really cold outside; there is a nice covered porch and a grill, but we could only be outside for short times due to the temperature. So we ended up sitting on the divan in the bedroom to relax, which wasn't the most comfortable situation. If you are going up there for outdoor activities, it would a great place to go back to just to sleep. Also, be advised, it is very much a small part within the house. The owners weren't there when we were, but it would have felt much less private if they were. The views are beautiful, and it is very peaceful. It just didn't work as a place to curl up by the fire on the couch.
Services from rental manager
Very relaxing stay alongside the salmon river. Fall colors had just started to appear as well and we also spotted lots of salmon this time of the year. The suite itself was clean and comfortable.
Services from rental manager
Location is phenomenal, gorgeous views out of the kitchen windows, sounds of the river running through your back yard makes for a fantastic stay. If you nee a large kitchen to cook this is not the place for you but, it has everything you need to play chef, toaster oven, microwave, and a grill on the deck. Everything you need for an enjoyable experience.
I would definitely stay here again!
Services from rental manager