Stay with us at Mountain Vista Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
The most spectacular views of Mt Hood are yours to enjoy at the Mountain Vista Lodge, a spacious 3-level log home on 5 private acres. Enjoy the view of Mt Hood and the Mt Hood National Forest from the great room, decks and yard while you relax and the kids play during your vacation. Or stroll down to the lower yard where you can enjoy the trickling sounds of Clear Creek flowing by. Cook a fabulous feast in the updated kitchen with Mt Hood views. Walk out to the view deck to grill dinner on the gas BBQ, then gather around the firepit for the evening.
There are multiple living spaces for your family to enjoy any activity. The main great room includes the kitchen and dining table where you can all gather while preparing meals and eating. This leads out to the mountain-viewing deck with the gas BBQ and outside dining area. The gas BBQ is located on the main level near the kitchen and dining room under the covered porch for your convenience. The screened-in porch is the perfect place to sip a glass of wine and share conversation or read a good book while the kids play outside. On the 3rd level, you will find the TV room with lots of games and puzzles. The ping pong table is in the downstairs game room that leads to the covered deck with the hot tub. Walk out to the covered back deck from the lower level to soak in the private, outdoor hot tub or to take a walk to the creek.
The master suite with a king bed and gas fireplace plus en suite bathroom is on the main level. There are two more bedrooms on this level, each with a queen bed. The kids' bunk room is on the lower level next to the downstairs game room with 2 bunk beds sleeping 4 kids. The second full bathroom is on the main level and the 3rd full bathroom is on the upper level next to the game room.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Mountain Vista Lodge after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Mountain Vista Lodge and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Mountain Vista Lodge is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Secluded Forest Setting in Zigzag
• Mt Hood View
• Clear Creek
• Wood Stove
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Suite
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 3rd Bedroom
• 2 Bunk Beds in Kids' Room on the Lower Level
• Game Room with Ping Pong & Lots of Games
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Firepit
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Satellite TV, BlueRay DVD Player, 100's of Movies in Cabin
• Complimentary WiFi (limited bandwidth, please no streaming of music, video or movies)
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Dogs are Welcome to Join You
• No Smoking
• 2788 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1670 Feet
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Note: Steep driveway and snow on the road requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite Television
- Blue Ray DVD Player
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Wall Heaters
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Mt Hood View
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $165-305/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We had such an amazing stay and made the best memories at this beautiful, secluded, and clean cabin. It was large enough to combine 3 small families together to make memories. We have rented cabins before- but never has the pride of ownership and standards of an owner shined through like this home. Everything was spotless, quality, accessible. The owners have thought of everything to make this rental enjoyable- from a sound system, stocked kitchen, to games, coloring and toys for all ages. We enjoyed zip lining and strolling through the personal path in the woods, sledding down the hill in the provided sleds, and cuddling and watching movies from the very large selection provided.
The beds were very comfortable and the linens great quality. The kitchen was perfect for all of the adults and children cooking together and running through... we never wanted to leave. They even thought of leaving a pantry open with shelves for the food that is brought in! We are grateful for the priceless memories made and will definitely return again.
Services from rental manager
We had so much fun at the house. There was room for all and lots of little surprises- like tons of games and puzzles, a fun and magical hike to the creek, and a gorgeous view of Mount Hood. Our group of three couples and kids and a dog had everything we needed for a fun and relaxing vacation! They even had a pretty Christmas tree up, to my kid’s delight! Our only complaint was that many of the games had missing pieces- to be expected.
Thank you for your kind words. We love the setting and everything around the Mountain Vista Lodge, too. Please come back to see us.
Services from rental manager
Perfect home for a big family to reunite!
Services from rental manager