Stay with us at Sandy River Retreat
About this Vacation Rental
Sandy River Retreat is where you will find peace and quiet for your Mt Hood vacation with expansive river views surrounded by a tall forest of cedar and Doug Fir trees. Gather around the great room in front of the river rock fireplace flanked by floor to ceiling river-viewing windows bringing in lots of natural sunlight. Spend your afternoons and evenings outside at the massive riverside deck grilling dinner or soaking in the hot tub.
The vaulted great room is ideal for spending time with friends and family while preparing meals in the fully-equipped kitchen, dining at the spacious table or enjoying favorite movies and games in the great room. The spacious master suite located off the main great room on the first level welcomes you with a king bed, en suite bathroom and private entrance to the riverside deck. Three more bedrooms upstairs include three queen bedrooms. The middle room in the central area includes a TV with Blue Ray DVD player.
The Sandy River Retreat is perfect for fun-filled and relaxing vacations to Mt Hood with the end-of-the road riverfront setting where you will only hear the sounds of the rushing river and birds singing. Yet you will be close enough to everything there is to do at Mt Hood including the 27-hole golf course, hiking trails, mountain bike parks, lakes and much more.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Sandy River Retreat after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Sandy River Retreat and to protect clean linens being delivered to the home to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Sandy River Retreat is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Sandy River Views
• Secluded, Forested 2 Acres on the River
• Pond with Waterfall
• At the End of a Quiet Dead-end Road
• Vaulted Great Room
• River Rock Wood-burning Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Suite
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 3rd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms; 1 Powder Room
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV in the Great Room & 1 Upstairs Bedroom; Roku
• Complimentary Wifi
• Land Line Phone with Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• No Smoking
• Please leave your pets at home
• 2286 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1312 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Featured Property
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $200-405/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Services from rental manager
I arranged the rental of this vacation home for a weekend with friends and it was a great time. The house was nice and it was one of the few options that would provide all four couples their own separate bedroom with a queen size or larger bed. The house was in good shape and the kitchen well supplied with place settings and cook ware (except no non-stick frying pans). The large deck overlooking the river was great to go sit out on and enjoy the sound of the water and view of the forest. It was nice that 3 of the 4 bedrooms had balconies or deck access to step out first thing in the morning. The house was clean but there was a little wear/tear on some of the furniture but nothing offensive.
The house was very close to the grocery store and some other local activities. It was a short drive up to Ski Bowl for some playing around in the snow. If the road in to the house was snowing it might be difficult for cars and non 4 wheel drive vehicles, its gravel and was fairly bumpy but this could be a seasonal issue. Seems like it would be a great place in summer or winter. Mt Hood Vacation Rentals staff was great and friendly when I dealt with them. I'd be happy to recommend this place to others.
We love hearing that you had a wonderful stay at the Sandy River Retreat. The setting here with the forest and the river is one of our favorites, too. The homeowner is updating furnishings this spring, so when you come back you will see some new items. We do plow the roads and driveways during the winter as needed, however, you would still need 4WD with traction tires to get in. We look forward to your next visit.
Services from rental manager
We had a great stay. The house was perfect. We loved being in the woods and hearing the river. Very peaceful but close enough to all the action. Would definitely stay again
We love how peaceful and calm it is at the Sandy River Retreat. So glad you had the opportunity to experience this feeling, too. See you again soon!
Services from rental manager