Stay with us at River Dance Retreat
About this Vacation Rental
River Dance Retreat in Welches is the family-favorite lodge at Mt Hood that you will want to return to for summer and winter vacations. Your kids will love the big back yard with the sandy beach along the river and roasting marshmallows in the firepit at night. Your dogs will enjoy this mountain cabin, too, with all the room to play outside and the comfortable living space inside.
If you have a crew of cooks in your circle of friends, you will all have plenty of room in this spacious, updated kitchen for preparing fun and flavorful meals. The eat-in kitchen is perfect for passing dishes from the cooktop to the table. Or grill out on the gas BBQ on the large back deck and enjoy dinner at the picnic table by the river.
You can relax in the vaulted great room with picture windows bringing in natural sunlight and Sandy River views or hang out in the TV room watching your favorite movies and sports events.
The River Dance Retreat will comfortably accommodate 10 guests in 3 bedrooms plus the loft (1 king, 3 queens, 2 twins). There are 2 full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs across from a queen bedroom. The master suite upstairs includes a king bed and the 3rd bedroom upstairs has 2 queen beds. The 2 twin beds are in the loft.
The private, outdoor hot tub with the covered gazebo at the River Dance Retreat is the perfect place to relax after a day of biking, hiking, golfing, fishing, skiing or snowboarding at Mt Hood.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the River Dance Retreat after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the River Dance Retreat and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the River Dance Retreat is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Sandy River in Welches
• Vaulted Great Room
• Quiet Dead-end Road
• Wood-burning Woodstove
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• King Bed in Master Suite
• 2 Queen Beds in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Twin Beds in the Loft
• 1 Queen Bed in Bedroom Downstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome to Join You!
• No Smoking
• 2396 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1292 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveways require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 10
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Whirlpool Tub
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Wall Oven
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $215-440/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
This place was great! Had everything we needed and the rental company was very responsive. The river is very fast in front of the house, but you can walk a short ways down the path to find a large rocky beach and less rapid water for kids to play in.
Services from rental manager
Wonderful and relaxing! The couch in the t.v. Room needs to be replaced!! It is extremely uncomfortable. It is unbearable to sit in!! I would replace it with two recliners or a double recliner!!!
Services from rental manager
We had such a great time at this home. It is very spacious, is supplied with everything you need and is in a great location. I really appreciated Mt Hood Vacation Rentals sending texts of how to contact them and to check in.
I would recommend this home to anyone looking for a mountain getaway next to the river.
Services from rental manager