Stay with us at River View Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Getaway with your sweetheart for a weekend or a week to the River View Cabin in Welches, one of our most popular romantic cabins. The sun-filled vaulted great room is warm and cozy for snuggling on the sofa with the wood-burning fireplace and the knotty pine interior accents. Take in sweeping Sandy River and mountain views from the floor-to-ceiling windows in the great room and from the private hot tub. This secluded view setting is perfect for your special getaway to Mt Hood.
Prepare a special dinner in the newly-remodeled, fully-equipped kitchen or grill steaks on the gas BBQ. Then take a relaxing evening soak in the private hot tub surrounded by tall trees and serenaded by the sounds of the flowing Sandy River.
You will be in a quiet, secluded setting at the River View Cabin and just minutes to Mt Hood recreation like hiking, biking and skiing as well as the grocery store and restaurants.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the River View Cabin after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the River View Cabin and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the River View Cabin is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Secluded Sandy Riverfront Setting in Welches
• Vaulted Great Room
• View Windows
• Wood-burning Fireplace
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• King Log Bed in Master
• Queen Log Bed in 2nd Bedroom
• 1 Full Bathroom
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Propane BBQ
• Internet TV
• Internet Speed: High - more than 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Please leave your pets at home
• No Smoking
• Cliff area (not recommended for children)
• 880 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1379 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveways require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles; No Street Parking
• Sleeps 4
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- No Pets, Please
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Featured Property
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $155-295/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Recently remodeled and beautiful cabin located at the end of the road. You can barely see the neighbors. Great deck and hot tub with views of the Sandy River below. This place is perfect for adults or a small family with older kids. There is a steep drop off to the river below. Management company was very professional.
Services from rental manager
We've stayed at several of your properties, and this cabin is one of our favorites. The location is great and, as usual, the property was in great condition. (The only minor problem was that the lighter for the fireplace didn't work!)
Thank you for your repeat business to Mt Hood Vacation Rental cabins; we appreciate your coming back, again and again. So happy to hear how much you love the River View Cabin. We look forward to seeing you again.
Services from rental manager
My wife and I flew out to Portland for the first half of our honeymoon and the cabin couldn't have been a better fit for us! We loved the location and proximity to great hiking and food! The hot tub was a great way to end a day hiking and relax with the sounds of the river below.
Congratulations! And thank you for choosing the River View Cabin for the beginning of your honeymoon. This cabin has been a popular romantic retreat for decades creating honeymoon memories for many couples. We are so glad that you had such a wonderful time here.
Services from rental manager