Stay with us at Salmon River Condo #5
About this Vacation Rental
The Salmon River Condo is a comfortable home with riverfront and golf course views and easy access to all mountain recreation and activities at a great value. If you are active and like to explore all day, this is the perfect place for you to make your basecamp. You will have all of the comforts of home including cable TV and wifi plus an outdoor pool during the summer.
This spacious 1-bedroom, 2 bathroom condo feels more like a cabin with wood floors, rock fireplace and cedar accents. The breezes flowing through the river-viewing back deck are comfortable for reading a book or enjoying a glass of wine. Or you can take a walk along the path that parallels the Salmon River just steps from the condo.
The fully equipped kitchen is set up to prepare a full meal that you can enjoy at the dining table or on the deck. Or grill dinner on the gas BBQ and make it a picnic on the riverside picnic table. During the evenings, you will want to cozy up in front of a roaring fire in the fireplace. This quiet setting will leave you relaxed and rejuvenated after your Mt Hood vacation. Your dog is welcome to join you at the Salmon River Condo for an additional charge.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Salmon River Condo after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Salmon River Condo and to protect clean linens being delivered to the condo to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the condo is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Salmon River
• Across the Street from the Golf Course
• Great Room
• Easy Access
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Suite
• 1 Twin in Master Suite
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in Great Room
• 2 Full Bathrooms; 1 in the Master Suite
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Complimentary Wifi
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Outdoor Swimming Pool, May - September
• Your Dogs are Welcome
• No Smoking
• 1012 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1298 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 5
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- TV in Master
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Whirlpool Tub
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Community Pool
- Covered Porch
- Not Secluded
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $110-235/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We enjoyed our visit in the Salmon River Condo. Really quiet and peaceful and right next to the river. An easy drive to Government Camp and Mt. Hood Meadows. Supermarket and bakery close bye - a convenient, pretty and quiet spot.
We love how quiet and peaceful it is at the Salmon River condo, too. This place is the ideal basecamp for active people visiting Mt Hood. See you again soon.
Services from rental manager
Rented the unit for myself and my daughter to attend a july ski camp. Served our purpose very well. Comfortable, well equipped and spacious. Friendly management and residents. Really enjoyed our stay!
We are happy to hear that the Salmon River Condo worked out so well for your daughter's summer ski camp. We hope she gained new skills and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
Services from rental manager
Really enjoyed the view of the curve of the river and its gentle and soothing sound.
The view of the river is really awesome here, especially at the riverfront picnic table.
Services from rental manager