Stay with us at Cedarwood Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Cedarwood Lodge is long time favorite log lodge in a quiet, gated community on the south side of Government Camp that is popular for summer hiking and biking vacations and winter snow vacations at Mt Hood. You can walk to The Mt Hood Adventure Park with bungee jumping, zip-lines, Alpine Slide, Go-Karts, Malibu Raceway and more than 40 miles of trails for mountain bikers. Head over to Trillium Lake, just a ten-minute drive, to cool down with paddle boards, canoes, kayaks and rafts. There are plenty of hiking trails nearby, too. Look for Huckleberries near the trails in August. During the winter months, walk to Mt Hood Skibowl for skiing, snowboarding and Cosmic Tubing. You will just a few miles from dozens of cross country and snowshoe trails and just down the road from Timberline Ski Area.
The vaulted mid-level great room offers up plenty of seating for all your friends and family to gather around to enjoy favorite TV shows or to play board games or put together jigsaw puzzles. The open modern kitchen includes all the appliances, pots, pans and dishes you need to prepare a fabulous feast. Share your meals around the 10-person dining table just adjacent to the kitchen.
The Cedarwood Lodge, a 3-level vacation home provides plenty of room for up to 12 guests with 3 levels, 5 bedrooms, the loft and 2 ½ bathrooms. The bedrooms located on the first and third floors provide privacy for everyone in your group. The upstairs accommodates 6 guests with the primary bedroom suite including a king bed and en suite bathroom; the queen sofa bed is in the loft and the loft bedroom has the twin bunk bed. The downstairs accommodates 6 guests in 3 bedrooms each with a queen bedroom and a second bathroom with a shower. The main level includes a half bathroom near the great room and dining area. Finish the day on the large covered porch grilling dinner on the BBQ and relaxing in the hot tub. This is a quiet neighborhood; no party groups, please.
• On the Quiet South Side of Government Camp
• Open Great Room
• Quiet Gated Neighborhood with 16 Homes
• Gas Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• King Bed in Primary Bedroom Suite
• 3 Queen Beds in 3 Bedrooms Downstairs
• 1 Twin Bunk Bed in Loft Upstairs
• Double Sofa Bed in Loft
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• 1 Half Bathroom
• New Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome to Join You!
• No Smoking
• Quiet Time is 10 PM - 8 AM to Respect Neighbors
• 2124 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 3875 Feet
• Note: Snow on the road requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD in winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 12
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- En Suite Bedroom
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Primary Bedroom Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Not Secluded
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $275-855/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
The house was very nice and well equipped. The beds were very comfortable.
Services from rental manager
The cabin was set up really well for 2 families with 2 bedrooms plus a loft area and full bath upstairs, living room and kitchen and half bath on the middle level, and 3 bedrooms plus full bathroom downstairs. The cabin was (overall) clean, but dusty/dirty in areas that don't generally see use (like behind/under chairs and beds, etc). We really appreciated that there was actually enough seating in the middle living area for everyone staying there, with a big couch and chairs as well as a large dining table. For those going with young children: the stairs and railings are pretty open to the floors below and there are no doors between the levels; games and puzzles are all missing pieces; there are no additional toys in the house. The hot tub and the walkable, but quiet, location are amazing. We had a great time and would return!
Services from rental manager
Great location next to government camp to be able to walk to town and grab amazing donuts or breakfast along with rent equipment if your heading to the mountain. Has that cozy home feel with everything you can think of that you would want or need. Would definitely recommend and hope to come again next year!
Services from rental manager