Stay with us at Riverwoods Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Riverwoods Lodge is the log cabin retreat you dream of when you head to Mt Hood, nestled on 4 private, gated acres along the Sandy River. Bring your bikes, fishing poles and books because you can do it all from this home. Sitting by the Sandy River at the picnic table in the gazebo will relax and rejuvenate you. Enjoy a picnic lunch, read a book or sip a glass of wine while dreaming away the afternoon. Warm your hands around the firepit during the evening and share fun stories of the day’s explorations around Mt Hood.
You will stay and warm and comfortable by the woodstove in the vaulted great room. The newly updated and spacious kitchen provides plenty of room for several cooks preparing a family-style dinner. The 4-bedroom configuration of the Riverwoods Lodge is ideal for one or two families or several friends vacationing together with 1 bedroom (1 double) and full bathroom downstairs and 3 bedrooms (1 queen, 4 twins) and one ¾ bathroom upstairs.
This private setting is perfect for visitors who just want to kick back and relax, however if you prefer to be active, there are lots of activities just a few minutes away. Road bike riders and motorcyclists can access Marmot Road from the driveway. Mountain bikers are just 2 miles from the very popular Sandy Ridge Trails. Or cast your line in the Sandy River out the back door. If you have a favorite book you have been wanting to get to, the warm and comfortable great room is the place to be. At the end of the day, take a relaxing soak in the hot tub. Your dogs are welcome to join you for an additional charge.
• On the Sandy River in Marmot
• 4 Private, Gated Acres close to Road & Mountain Biking
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in Master Suite Upstairs
• 2 Twin Beds in Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Twin Trundle Bed in the 2nd Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Double Bed in the Downstairs Bedroom
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome
• No Smoking
• 1765 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 932 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- En Suite Bedroom
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Primary Bedroom Suite
- Soaking Bathtub
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $240-435/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
When I pulled in to this place my heart began to swell with delight and anticipation.I loved the privacy, the sounds of the river from my bed. I appreciate that the owners are clearly dog lovers and trust that renters can care for a home with their dogs at their side. The woodsy river setting was just perfect. It was a heavenly sancuary and I left feeling restored and at peace. I haven't slept so well in a long while and loved soaking in the tub under the canopy of trees through the skylight in the master bedroom as well as the hot tub. The house is beautifully decorated with old snowshoes, fishing baskets and cross country skis that made it feels like a real mtn. retreat, just as intended. I loved that instead of having an game animal mounted on the wall, they put a stuffed animal moose head which had me laughing outloud. We enjoyed our stay so much that I look forward to my return in the summer.
Services from rental manager
Our annual holiday rest on Mt. Hood did not disappoint! This was our second stay at Riverwoods Lodge - selected for its secluded location next to the Sandy River. Cozy, comfortable and everything we needed to recover from a crazy 2020!
Services from rental manager
The house was very nice. Great location along the river and super cozy. Property management was excellent with the set up and execution. I also left behind an item and they were awesome in finding it and getting back to me.
Services from rental manager