Stay with us at Twin Cedars Getaway
About this Vacation Rental
NEW! Twin Cedars Getaway is an adorable cabin with lots of natural light throughout and bright and cheerful colors creating a relaxing vacation for your family. The fully fenced yard with a large lawn is ideal for your dogs and your kids for running around and playing. Stay cool under the shade provided by mature trees or move the lawn chairs to the sunny areas to soak in the sun's warm rays. With the covered back deck, you can stay close to the cabin and enjoy playing games in the yard, grilling dinner on the BBQ and spending evenings outside with your loved ones. You will be a short drive to all Mt Hood recreation including hiking trails, rivers, lakes and ski runs as well local restaurants and stores.
The simplistic vibe of the décor along with the high ceilings and large rooms all on one level are inviting and warm. The open great room includes a gas fireplace, smart TV, open galley kitchen and a cozy dining nook. Step out to the covered back deck for breakfast or dinner at the patio table or to sit back and relax in the Adirondack chairs. The large wrap-around lawn is provides plenty of room for your dogs and kids to play. Two more Adirondack chairs welcome you to read a good book or share fun stories of your day's adventures. Enjoy your morning coffee and digital newspaper at the café table on the covered front porch.
The first bedroom includes a king bed and 1/2 bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a full shower and rain shower head just across the hall. The new front-loading washer and dryer are in a closet in the large bathroom. The open floor plan and spacious rooms create plenty of room for 4 guests and your dog. Your mature dog over 1 year old is welcome to join you for an additional charge.
You will be 3/10 mile from the River View Cabin for larger groups.
• Fenced, Wooded Yard in Welches
• Open Great Room
• Gas Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in En Suite Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in Second Bedroom
• 1 1/2 Bathrooms
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Fully Fenced Yard
• Streaming TV
• Internet Speed: Medium - 21-100 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1254 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1411 Feet
• Note: Snow on the road and driveway requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 4
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- En Suite Bedroom
- Great Room
- Mini Split Heat Pump
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Electric Range
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $170-315/night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.