Stay with us at Bridlewood Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
NEW! Bridlewood Cabin is an adorable vintage cabin with modern touches on a sunny lot surrounded by tall trees. Get away for a romantic retreat with your loved one and settle in by the fire in the great room or on the sunny back deck. This 1935 cabin has been lovingly restored while maintaining its original charm. The modern kitchen includes all full modern appliances, a cozy dining nook and opens up to the warm and cozy great room with a river rock fireplace and woodstove insert for keeping you warm on chilly nights.
Just off the great room is a covered porch with a gas BBQ and café table for two for enjoying your grilled dinner with a local craft beer or a glass of wine. Just outside the glass doors of the main bedroom, there is a sunny deck for sipping your morning coffee with your breakfast. Step off the bedroom deck to a large grassy backyard where your dog will have fun running around fetching a ball or disc. You will be surrounded by sleepy back roads that are ideal for daily dog walks, too.
The main bedroom includes a queen bed and a large sliding glass door for backyard views as well as access to the back deck. The smaller bedroom includes a twin chaise that can be made up for one guest upon request. The updated bathroom is next to the bedroom and includes a walk-in shower. The fully equipped kitchen is set up for preparing meals and snacks with a cozy nook with seating for three.
You can warm up around the 3-season firepit, too. The Bridlewood Cabin is close to Wildwood Recreation Site, Sandy Ridge Mountain Bike Trails and Mt Hood National Forest hiking trails. The Bridlewood Cabin is next door to the Wallace Cottage for 2 families or couples traveling together. Your mature dog of at least one year old is welcome to join you at the Bridlewood Cabin for an additional charge.
• Forest View
• View Windows
• Fireplace with Woodstove Insert
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Queen Bed in Main Bedroom
• Twin Chaise in 2nd Room
• 1 Full Bathroom
• Porch with Propane BBQ and Furniture
• Streaming TV
• Internet Speed: Medium - 20 - 100 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 676 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1225 Feet
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Note: Snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Sleeps 3
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mbps
- You Tube TV
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Slow Cooker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Not Secluded
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Featured Property
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $155-285/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
So comfortable and cozy. And great basecamp for exploring Mt Hood for the first time. Excellent customer service and prompt communication before and during our stay from Betsy, Trish and staff! Thank you!
Services from rental manager