Stay with us at Storybrooks Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
NEW! A stream runs through it. And another wraps around it at Storybrooks Cabin in Rhododendron. Kitchen Creek flows merrily below your feet as you drink your morning coffee at the breakfast table or sip a glass of wine in the afternoon on the front or back deck. Inside are traditional Steiner Cabin details like the carved staircase banister, chinked log walls and the classic river rock fireplace perfect for a cozy family retreat or romantic getaway.
You begin your visit to Storybrooks Cabin crossing the footbridge over Hackett Creek. We have provided a little red wagon for you to carry your things to the cabin. The front door invites you into the kitchen with the original antique wood cook stove plus modern appliances. Gather in the living room with lots of sunny view windows and the river rock fireplace with a new woodstove insert. Head out the back door to relax listening to birdsong next to the creek as you bask in rays on the sunny side of the mountains. You can grill dinner on the gas BBQ on the back deck.
The first bedroom downstairs includes a queen bed and bunk beds for one family. The full bathroom is next door with a walk-in shower and a stacked full-size washer and dryer. Head upstairs for 2 more bedrooms for a second family. The main bedroom includes a queen bed and the 2nd upstairs bedroom is perfect for the kids with two twin beds.
Storybrooks Cabin has easy, year-round access to hiking, biking, skiing and restaurants throughout the Villages of Mt Hood. You will be just a couple of miles to the famous Sandy Ridge Mountain Bike Trails and the Barlow Wayside hiking trails. Your mature dog is welcome to join you at Storybrooks Cabin.
• On Hackett Creek in Rhododendron
• Vaulted Great Room
• Wood-burning Woodstove in River Rock Fireplace
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed and Bunk Bed in Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Twin Beds in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Full Bathroom
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: Fast - more than 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1134 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1229 Feet
• Note: Snow on the road requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Wall Heaters
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $165-280/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.