Stay with us at Ripplewood
About this Vacation Rental
NEW! Ripplewood is a serene and calming cabin along the Salmon River. Feel cool breezes rustling through the trees with the sounds of the rushing river and songbirds all around. This spacious and peaceful cabin on over an acre at the end of the road will be your favorite respite from everyday life. Relax in the open great room with wall-to-wall view windows and the gas fireplace. When you want to watch TV, use the remote to raise it out of the cabinet, leaving it hidden away when you want to spend time in conversation or playing a board game. The brand new kitchen with the 5-burner gas range is perfect for creating delicious meals to be shared at the spacious dining table.
Take a short walk to the riverfront deck where you will be serenaded by the confluence of the Salmon River with a side channel. The covered deck is perfect for all season relaxation, sipping morning coffee or afternoon wine, reading a good book, enjoying conversation or practicing your yoga and meditation. The trails behind the cabin will take you to the Bonanza Trailhead in less than 5 minutes.
There are two large bedrooms upstairs; the first bedroom with a queen bed and love seat and window views of the Salmon River. The second bedroom includes two queen beds for the kids or two single adults. The brand new upstairs bathroom is shared by both bedrooms and includes a tub and shower enclosure. The second full bathroom is downstairs near the kitchen. You will have a large laundry room with extra storage for personal items.
The large covered porch on the front of the cabin is where you will find the hot tub with views of the forest and peek-a-boo views of the Salmon River. The new Weber gas grill is on the covered porch making it convenient to bring dinner in to the dining table. The Ripplewood is pet-friendly and we welcome your mature dogs to join you during your vacation.
• On the Salmon River in Welches
• Wooded Setting
• Gas Fireplace in Rock Hearth
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Queen Beds in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Full Bathroom Upstairs
• 1 Full Bathroom Downstairs
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Covered Porch with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Riverside Deck with Deck Furniture
• Streaming TV
• Internet Speed: High - more than 900 Mbps
• Wireless Phone Chargers in the Bedrooms and Kitchen
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome
• No Smoking
• 1710 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1344 Feet
• Note: Snowy road and driveway requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 6
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mbps
- You Tube TV
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Mini Split Heat Pump
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Ice Maker
- Infrared Convection Toaster Oven
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Fly Fishing
- Path / Trail to Water
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $240-470/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
loved the setting and home beautiful
For older guests the bean bag chairs are ridiculous. two comfy arm chairs would be better. more reading lights in living room and bed room. no microwave. loved it otherwise.
Services from rental manager
This isa a wonderfully laid out home and site. Well equipped for cooking, great hot tub and a river front deck that is incredible. Easy to get to and close to grocery store, coffee shop, bakery and liquor store (and more).
Services from rental manager