Stay with us at Wallace Cottage
About this Vacation Rental
Wallace Cottage, a beautifully restored 1939 vintage cabin will take you back in time to the early days of vacation retreats at Mt Hood. Get comfortable in the cozy and warm living room by the original rock fireplace with a woodstove insert. Cook meals in the modern and updated kitchen with new stainless appliances. You will love the big yard for summer fun with a sunny lawn and a shaded covered porch surrounded by tall old-growth Douglas fir trees.
The two bedrooms are upstairs with a queen bed in one and a double bed in the second bedroom. Recline with a good book in the reading nook at the top of the stairs in-between the two bedrooms. The bathroom downstairs is fully remodeled with a tub/shower enclosure, modern vanity and warm views of the backyard. The updated mudroom includes full-sized front-loading washer and dryer.
Grill on the gas BBQ year-round under the covered front porch. Listen to the soothing water feature and pond in the front yard, while you dine alfresco at the outdoor dining table. Kids will have fun in the play structure and running around the large lawn in the backyard. You can warm up around the 3-season firepit, too. The Wallace Cottage is close to Wildwood Recreation Site, Sandy Ridge Mountain Bike Trails and Mt Hood National Forest hiking trails.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Wallace Cottage after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Wallace Cottage and to protect clean linens being delivered to the cabin to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Wallace Cottage is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• Forest View
• View Windows
• Fireplace with Woodstove Insert
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom
• Double Bed in 2nd Bedroom
• 1 Full Bathroom
• Porch with Propane BBQ and Furniture
• Streaming TV
• Internet Speed: Medium - 20 - 100 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• 744 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1225 Feet
• Parking: Max 2 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Note: Snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Sleeps 4
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Streaming TV
- WiFi - Medium, 20-99 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Wall Heaters
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Fly Fishing
- Not Secluded
- Path / Trail to Water
- Play Structure
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Featured Property
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $135-250Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Cari was wonderful to work with and was happy to answer any of our questions about the house or area. She was very quick to respond to scheduling issues due to the Ridgefield fire and the house was incredibly well kept and clean.
Will be wanting to book this property again!
Services from rental manager