Stay with us at Lazy Bear Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Lazy Bear Lodge is a comfortable custom-built lodge with relaxed mountain décor along the golf course in the Mt Hood Village of Welches. The vaulted great room on the main level includes floor-to-ceiling view windows, a gas fireplace with rock chimney and pool table. Just around the corner is the 12-person dining table and the spacious kitchen. Downstairs is the kids' game room with big screen TV, Foos Ball table, old-school style arcade game with PacMan, Donkey Kong and more.
The spacious kitchen has plenty of room for several chefs to prepare a great meal with the commercial gas range, large oven and lots of serving plates and bowls, pots, pans and dishes. Take in the spectacular golf course views from the back deck with gas grill and private hot tub. Warm up around the firepit after dark and tell ghost stories or bring your guitars and sing a song or two.
There is plenty of room for a multi-generational family get-together or for several friends on vacation together with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The main level includes two bedrooms each with a king bed and a shared Jack n Jill bathroom with large whirlpool tub. The main king bedroom also has a gas fireplace and walks out to the deck. The upstairs master suite with the king bed, gas fireplace and kitchenette is the perfect private space. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, each with 2 queen beds plus a full bathroom with a tub and shower. The downstairs game room includes the two bunk beds with a walk out to a patio.
• On the golf course in Welches
• Vaulted Great Room
• Downstairs Game Room in Kids’ Bunk Room
• Easy Access to all Mountain Recreation
• Gas Fireplace in the Great Room
• Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
• 1 King Bed, Fireplace and Kitchenette in Private Master Suite
• 1 King Bed and Fireplace in Master Bedroom on the Main Level
• 1 King Bed in 2nd Bedroom on the Main Level
• 2 Queen Beds in 1st Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Queen Beds in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Bunk Beds in Game Room Downstairs
• 1 Full Bathroom in Upstairs Master Suite
• 1 Full Jack n Jill Bathroom in Master Bedroom
• 1 Full Bathroom Upstairs
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Community Pool, Tennis Courts & Basketball Court
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Internet Speed: Medium - 20 - 100 Mbps
• Washer / Dryer
• No Smoking
• Please Leave your Pets at Home
• 4243 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1304 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 6 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 18
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Foos Ball Table
- Pool Table
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- En Suite Bedroom
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Primary Bedroom Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Whirlpool Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Sleeps up to 18
- Community Basketball Court
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Covered Porch
- Not Secluded
- Tennis Courts
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $430-915/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
The house was great. Peaceful though not as private as I would Havel Ike’s- it still felt like it was. Loved the hot tub! Enjoyed walking the golf course and just a block or two to the Salmon River.
The house was so comfortable as well as feeling a bit luxurious.
The biggest drawback for this home were the bathrooms. There was no powder rooms and too many rooms and areas shared the hack and Jill bathroom on the main level.
Also the 3rd king bedroom needed something to make it special- even a doorway onto the front porch would have been enough to make it feel like a decent option compared to the other two king rooms.
Other than that we all loved this house. Lots of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy.
We also really loved the billiard table in the main room and the arcade game table in the downstairs bunk room.
The women at Mt Hood Vacation Rentals were awesome and helped us with the few things we needed like a dish sponge and info on where to rent skis nearby.
Services from rental manager
This was a beautiful home. We went with another family of four over Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. We went sledding (25 miles away) and went tubing (20 min away). The house had everything you needed. The owner even decorated it beautifully for Christmas which made the stay even better. The fireplaces in the bedroom were beautiful but a little finicky. The master suite FP kept shutting off and the downstairs master FP would t turn off so we cooked! We had to manually turn it off because the switches weren’t working. The faucet handles should maybe be replaced in the bathrooms as well. Some of them come completely off. Not a big deal or a deal breaker but considering how much we paid to rent this house over the holidays.... Overall, the house was perfect... the game room downstairs is so cool! The kids loved it!!
So happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at the Lazy Bear Lodge. The faucet has been fixed and the gas fireplaces have been serviced. There are signs in by each fireplace explaining which switch does what now, too.
Services from rental manager
We loved it. plenty of space and fun activities..
Services from rental manager