Stay with us at Cedar Springs Cabin
About this Vacation Rental
Unwind in this new custom-built cabin with lovingly crafted artistic woodwork created mostly from timber harvested on the property. While rustic, the Cedar Springs Cabin has everything you want for your Mt Hood vacation including a modern kitchen with stainless appliances and gas cooktop, easy-to-use gas fireplace, private hot tub, awesome views of Mother Nature and a secluded setting next to the Mt Hood National Forest.
The vaulted great room with walls of windows brings the forest and wildlife into view. Get cozy by the gas rock fireplace or gather around the outside firepit warming your hands and reliving the day’s adventures exploring Mt Hood. The backyard covered patio is perfect for any time of year to sit with a glass of wine and a good book that is if you are not distracted by the scenery. End the day with a soothing soak in the private, outdoor hot tub.
Everyone in your group will appreciate spending time together while cooking meals, watching TV or playing board games in the spacious great room that is open to the kitchen and dining area that leads out to the back patio. Gather around the 6-person dining table for a good meal and conversation. Then work on a jigsaw puzzle into the night. The floor plan accommodates up to 3 couples or a small family with the downstairs king bedroom and full bathroom, the upstairs queen bedroom and full bathroom and the loft with a queen sofa bed.
This quiet forest setting is close to all Mt Hood activities including hiking trails, snow play areas, restaurants and shops. Rent with the Forest View Lodge next door (well there are a few acres of forest in-between) for larger groups.
• Next to the Mt Hood National Forest in Welches
• Forest Setting
• Gas Rock Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in the Downstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in the Upstairs Bedroom
• 1 Queen Sofa Bed in the Loft
• 1 Bathroom Downstairs with Walk-in Shower
• 1 Bathroom Upstairs with Tub & Shower
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Patio with Deck Furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Streaming TV
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• TV in Downstairs Bedroom and in Great Room
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• There are 4 Game Cams in the Woods to Capture Wildlife Images
• There is a Security Camera Facing the Driveway
• 1586 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1513 Feet
• Note: Steep snowy road and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 6
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- WiFi - Slow, Under 20 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- No Pets, Please
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Romantic Retreat
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $185-340/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We love this cabin! This is our second year in a row staying here for my husband’s birthday. I would say the only issue we had was with the temperature of the hot tub. I think the temperature gauge might be off. Both years it was extremely hot! We even turned it down to 98 degrees, which was tolerable, but we all had to get out an cool off about every 5-10 mins. Other than that, our stay was wonderful. Very relaxing & cozy!
Services from rental manager
We had a wonderful time at the Cedar Springs Cabin. We found it to be very clean and very comfortable with everything we needed for our stay. The location is perfect - minutes from so many trailheads. I highly recommend this cabin!
Services from rental manager
We really enjoyed our stay at this cabin, and would definitely book this cabin again in the future. My only critic is improving the wifi. With the world starting to move to remote work, it would be fantastic to be able to work from that cabin from time to time.
We are happy to hear that you loved the Cedar Springs Cabin. We wish we could improve the wifi speed. About half of the locations around Mt Hood do not have access to fast Internet and this is one of those locations. Maybe Starlink will be a reality one of these days or the broadband company will run the lines down this road.
Services from rental manager