Stay with us at Mountain Vista Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
The most spectacular views of Mt Hood are yours to enjoy at the Mountain Vista Lodge, a spacious 3-level log home on 5 private acres. Enjoy the view of Mt Hood and the Mt Hood National Forest from the great room, decks and yard while you relax and the kids play during your vacation. Or stroll down to the lower yard where you can enjoy the trickling sounds of Clear Creek flowing by. The spacious, newly remodeled kitchen in the great room includes all full-size appliances and everything you need to prepare a fabulous meal for your friends and family. Walk out to the view deck to grill dinner on the gas BBQ, then gather around the firepit for the evening.
There are multiple living spaces for everyone to spread out and enjoy any activity. The main great room includes the kitchen and dining table where you can all gather while preparing meals and eating. This leads out to the mountain-viewing deck with the gas BBQ and outside dining area. The screened-in porch is the perfect place to join your friends with a glass of wine and conversation or for reading a good book. On the 3rd level, you will find the game room with a large screen TV, a game table and lots of games and puzzles. The ping pong table is in the downstairs game room that leads to the covered deck with the hot tub.
The master suite with a king bed and gas fireplace plus en suite bathroom is on the main level. There are two more bedrooms on this level, each with a queen bed. The kids' bunk room is on the lower level next to the downstairs game room with 2 bunk beds sleeping 4 kids. The second full bathroom is on the main level and the 3rd full bathroom is on the upper level next to the game room.
Walk out to the covered back deck from the lower level to soak in the private, outdoor hot tub or to take a walk to the creek. You will be captivated by the local deer family that wanders through the yard at dawn and dusk daily. The gas BBQ is located on the main level near the kitchen and dining room under the covered porch for your convenience. For the active members of your group, you will be just a couple of minutes to dozens of forest trails for hiking and running, that is if you ever want to leave.
• Secluded Forest Setting in Zigzag
• Mt Hood View
• Clear Creek
• Wood Stove
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Suite
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 3rd Bedroom
• 2 Bunk Beds in Kids' Room on the Lower Level
• Game Room with Ping Pong & Lots of Games
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Firepit
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Satellite TV, BlueRay DVD Player, 100's of Movies in Cabin
• Complimentary WiFi (limited bandwidth, please no streaming of music, video or movies)
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Dogs are Welcome to Join You
• No Smoking
• 2788 Square Feet
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles
• Note: Steep driveway and snow on the road requires traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Sleeps 10
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Ping Pong Table
- Blue Ray DVD Player
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Wall Heaters
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Master Suite
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Log Cabin
- Mt Hood View
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Secluded (No Next Door Neighbor)
- Walking Trails
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Waffle Iron
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $295-555/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates are based upon minimum occupancy. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy for the home.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
This is a wonderful house, cation and atmosphere.
Services from rental manager
FABULOUS!!! Third annual trip, second one in this house, just WONDERFUL!!!
Thank you for your repeat visits to the Mountain Vista Lodge. We love knowing that this cabin is so special for your family gatherings that you keep coming back. See you again next time.
Services from rental manager
This cabin home was very accommodating and had such wonderful amenities including a main floor wood stove, master fireplace, comfortable beds, game rooms, with lot of space to roam being a tri-level floor plan. Enclosed outdoor patio was a great addition. Close to shopping center and Skyway restaurant lounge.
So glad you had a wonderful visit to the Mountain Vista Lodge. We would love to host you again.
Services from rental manager