Stay with us at Zigzag Mountain Lodge
About this Vacation Rental
Zigzag Mountain Lodge is a warm and inviting log home surrounded by forest and Zigzag Mountain views. Gather your friends and family in the vaulted great room with the open kitchen and fireplace for an evening of fun. Prepare a delicious feast in the modern, well-equipped kitchen, then dine with friends at the dining table. Or step out to the back deck and grill dinner on the gas BBQ, then gather around the firepit for al fresco dining.
You will relax in the private hot tub with Zigzag Mountain views, serenaded by the sounds of the Zigzag River. Share stories and good times with friends around the firepit just off the deck or retreat to the upstairs loft in front of the 52 inch TV watching sports or your favorite movie or you can play games and build jigsaw puzzles.
You will have plenty of room for 8 guests with the two bedrooms downstairs each with a queen log bed and a shared full bathroom. The spacious upstairs bedroom includes a king log bed and queen log bed and a wall-mounted TV for bedtime TV watching. The second full bathroom is upstairs.
Your dog is welcome to join you at the Zigzag Mountain Lodge. Just up Lolo Pass Rd and to the east, you can access FS Road 19 Trail, a gentle 4 mile out and back trail that is perfect for runners or walking your dogs.
• Zigzag Mountain View
• Vaulted Great Room
• Near the End of a Quiet Dead-end Road
• Gas Fireplace
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Gas Cook Top
• 1 King Bed + 1 Queen Bed in Master Bedroom
• 1 Queen Bed in 1st Bedroom Downstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 2nd Bedroom Downstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Streaming TV, Hulu
• Internet Speed: Fast - More than 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone with free long distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 1950 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1419 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 3 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Note: Private Residential Construction is taking place next door
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- Streaming TV
- TV in Master
- WiFi - Medium, 20-99 Mbps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Walk-in Shower
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Log Cabin
- Covered Porch
- Path / Trail to Water
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $245-460/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We had a wonderful time at the Zig Zag Lodge! It was incredibly spacious and comfortable for our 3 couples and the yard was great for our dog, with plenty of room for his crate in the living room.
I was very pleasantly surprised by how equipped the kitchen was. We enjoyed sitting by the fire, playing games, and enjoying the hot tub. We will definitely be back again!
Services from rental manager
We absolved our stay! Minus going scared by others writings about it being haunted lol but we loved it! And tried to take care of it as our own! We will definitely try to stay again in the future!
Services from rental manager
This home is lovely for a family getaway. Close access to local food places and a store, short drive to Government Camp, and a hot tub and fire pit! We really enjoyed our time relaxing in the cozy living area, making meals in the kitchen, and lounging upstairs in the family tv room. The huge windows showcase the falling snow perfectly. The home was very clean,and they did have warm throw blankets throughout the rooms that were excellent. The only issue was the power went out, which we didn't know was connected to the water. So we had no power or water for most of the day on our second day. No fault of the home, but I guess common for the area. The phone (landline) did not work during the outage and when the power came back on, realized it didn't work at all. There is WiFi but once that went out we had no service at all at the home. There is a gas stove, but no matches or lighters provided. So we spent a lot of time driving to hunt down provisions as all stores in the area were closed due to the power outage. We also needed to drive out of the neighborhood to get cell phone service. A good suggestion would be to have matches and a lighter available for these situations. For future guests, a good idea is to have these things and bottles of water just in case! A few minor things were also noted - the microwave tray was missing, and there was no working can opener. Love that this place was pet-friendly and our dog had a great time playing in the snow around the front and backyard area. The home is located on a short drive and is quiet and private. The management company has a convenient text number that you can use to communicate and they were responsive. You can't go wrong with this home!
Services from rental manager