Stay with us at Salmon River Rendezvous
About this Vacation Rental
Salmon River Rendezvous is a well-appointed custom-built lodge with relaxed mountain décor along the Salmon River in the Mt Hood Village of Welches. Two living rooms downstairs and the family room upstairs provide space for everyone in your group to enjoy activities. Gather around the wood-burning fireplace in the front living room while watching TV, or play games in the riverside living room by the gas fireplace. You and your friends will have a great time cheering on your team while watching your favorite sporting events or just settling in for movies on the big screen TV in the upstairs family room.
You can prepare a delicious feast with friends and family in the spacious kitchen with 5 gas burners, double wall ovens, Sub-Zero refrigerator, 2 dishwashers and wine cooler. Gather at the large dining table to share stories and create new memories over dinner.
Take in the spectacular mountain and golf course views from the covered front porch or relax on the back deck with the Salmon River views while grilling dinner on the gas BBQ or soaking in the private hot tub. Warm up around the firepit after dark and tell ghost stories or bring your guitars and sing a song or two.
There is plenty of room for a multi-generational family get-together or for several friends on vacation together with 5 bedrooms with a total of 2 king beds, 3 queen beds and 3 double beds plus 3.5 bathrooms.
Protecting your family and your friends in a Mt Hood Vacation Rental
• We utilize EPA-approved chemicals to clean and disinfect the Salmon River Rendezvous after every visit so you can rest assured that everything is perfectly disinfected.
• We follow specialized processes and procedures to contain soiled linens on their way out of the Salmon River Rendezvous and to protect clean linens being delivered to the home to ensure there is no cross contamination.
• We launder all linens in our commercial laundry facility using detergents, sanitizers, bleach and high temperatures to kill any microbes.
• Our professional inspectors follow our cleaning teams to ensure the Salmon River Rendezvous is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
• We have implemented “no-contact” check-in and check-out procedures to ensure your safety. We are available by phone and email should you need assistance or have questions.
• On the Salmon River in Welches
• Open Great Room
• Second Family Room Upstairs
• Easy Access to all Mountain Recreation
• Wood-burning and Gas Fireplaces
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Bedroom
• 1 King Bed in Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Queen Beds in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed in 3rd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Double Beds in 4th Bedroom Upstairs
• 3 Full Bathrooms; 1 Powder Room
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Riverside Patios with Mature Gardens
• Horseshoe Pits
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: High - more than 100 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 4016 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1299 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 5 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 16
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please
• Payment Policy: 50% of the total amount due is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the full payment is due and non-refundable 45 days prior to arrival.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- TV in Master
- Wifi - Fast, 100+ Mpps
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Range
- Ice Maker
- Slow Cooker
- Two Ovens
- Wall Oven
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Covered Porch
- Not Secluded
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $300-790/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night in our pet-friendly homes, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
We had a great event with our men’s group. The accommodations are outstanding and the setting is beautiful
We had an exceptional stay in Salmon River Rendezvous! The team at Mt Hood Vacation Rentals were wonderful and helped us plan the perfect weekend. The home had everything we needed for a relaxing girls weekend!
Services from rental manager
Had a great stay at the Salmon River Rendezvous. Everything was in great shape and clean. My only small complaint is that the grounds of this property (particularly the backyard) could be in better shape. There were some areas that were overgrown/run-down and looked like they could be functional if cleaned up and better maintained. I would expect at this price point for the property to be near perfect, but I understand maintenance during a pandemic is difficult. Other than that the property is fantastic and our stay was great.
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Salmon River Rendezvous. We have been working on the yard this summer and getting into better shape in-between rental guests.
Services from rental manager