Stay with us at Mountain View Hideaway
About this Vacation Rental
Rest and relaxation are yours at the Mountain View Hideaway when you are surrounded by national forest with awesome views of the peak of Mt Hood. This newly remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin on 7 private acres is perfect for 3 couples or 2 families exploring Mt Hood during any season. The spacious great room with a modern kitchen and dining table that seats 8 with Mt Hood views is the perfect place for everyone to gather-round during the evenings after a day of fun. Or head out to the outside living room with a wood-burning fireplace, gas BBQ, comfy seating and outdoor heaters. While you are soaking in the private, outdoor hot tub, you will have views of Mt Hood and the moon and stars above.
• Secluded Forest Setting in Zigzag
• Mt Hood View
• Path to the Sandy River
• Wood Stove
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed in 3rd Bedroom Downstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Game Room Above the Garage
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Living Room with Fireplace, Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Satellite TV, BlueRay DVD Player
• Complimentary WiFi (limited bandwidth, please no streaming of music, video or movies)
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Please Leave Your Pets at Home
• No Smoking
• 1976 Square Feet
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles
• 4WD and/or traction tires or devices required to access the home during the winter months
• Sleeps 8
• No Parties or Events, Please
For personalized customer service and the best prices, please reserve with Mt Hood Vacation Rentals directly by booking online on our website or by calling us.
Rental Rates are based upon minimum occupancy of 4 guests. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy of 8 guests. Rates do not include Guest Services Fee, Accidental Damage Protection, 7.8% lodging tax or Travel Insurance. Minimum 2 - 5 night stay depending upon the time of year. Please, no parties or events.
There are multiple living spaces for everyone to spread out and enjoy any activity. The main great room includes the very large and newly updated kitchen and dining table where you can all gather while preparing meals and eating. Relax in the over-stuffed furniture or recliners while watching TV. The great room leads out to the mountain-viewing deck and outdoor living room with the wood-burning fireplace, the gas BBQ, outside dining and propane heaters for cold nights. The private, outdoor hot tub is next to the outdoor living space surrounded by tall trees with Mt Hood views. Above the garage, you will find the game room with a large screen TV, a game table and lots of games and puzzles.
The master bedroom upstairs with a king bed and TV has its own private balcony for sipping your morning coffee or relaxing with a glass of wine and a good book. The second bedroom upstairs is perfect for two kids or two single adults with one queen bed and one double bed. The upstairs bathroom with spacious, tiled walk-in shower is across the hall from the bedrooms. Downstairs, the bedroom has a queen bed. The second full bathroom with tub and shower are next to the great room and the downstairs bedroom.
From the backyard meadow, you can stroll along a 10-minute path to the Sandy River where you will find a trail that follows the river for a couple of miles. During the summer months, play croquet or horseshoes on the meadow and during the winter, you can build a snowman or make snow angels. From the Mountain View Hideaway, you are just minutes from hiking trails, snow play fun, mountain biking and restaurants and shopping.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Wall Heaters
- View Windows
- Walk-in Shower
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Slow Cooker
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Smooth Electric Cook Top
- Waffle Iron
- Wall Oven
- Mt Hood View
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Path / Trail to Water
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Featured Property
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $235-410/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates are based upon minimum occupancy. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy for the home.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.