Stay with us at Salmon River Rendezvous
About this Vacation Rental
Salmon River Rendezvous is a well-appointed custom-built lodge with relaxed mountain décor along the Salmon River in the Mt Hood Village of Welches. Two living rooms downstairs and the family room upstairs provide space for everyone in your group to enjoy activities. Gather around the wood-burning fireplace in the front living room while watching TV, or play games in the riverside living room by the gas fireplace. You and your friends will have a great time cheering on your team while watching your favorite sporting events or just settling in for movies on the big screen TV in the upstairs family room.
You can prepare a delicious feast with friends and family in the spacious kitchen with 5 gas burners, double wall ovens, Sub-Zero refrigerator, 2 dishwashers and wine cooler. Gather at the large dining table to share stories and create new memories over dinner.
• On the Salmon River in Welches
• Open Great Room
• Second Family Room Upstairs
• Easy Access to all Mountain Recreation
• Wood-burning and Gas Fireplaces
• Complimentary Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
• 1 King Bed in Master Bedroom
• 1 King Bed in Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Queen Beds in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed in 3rd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Double Beds in 4th Bedroom Upstairs
• 3 Full Bathrooms; 1 Powder Room
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Riverside Patios with Mature Gardens
• Horseshoe Pits
• Cable TV, DVD Player
• Complimentary WiFi
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome!
• No Smoking
• 4016 Square Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveway require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles
• Sleeps 16
• No Parties or Events, please
It is our goal to provide personalized and friendly customer service to all of our guests. We look forward to serving you.
Rental Rates are based upon minimum occupancy of 8 guests. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy of 16 guests. Dogs are welcome to join you at the Salmon River Rendezvous for an additional $25 / night. Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, Accidental Damage Protection, 7.8% lodging tax or Travel Insurance. Minimum 2 - 5 night stay depending upon the time of year. Please, no parties or events.
Take in the spectacular mountain and golf course views from the covered front porch or relax on the back deck with the Salmon River views while grilling dinner on the gas BBQ or soaking in the private hot tub. Warm up around the firepit after dark and tell ghost stories or bring your guitars and sing a song or two.
There is plenty of room for a multi-generational family get-together or for several friends on vacation together with 5 bedrooms with a total of 2 king beds, 3 queen beds and 3 double beds plus 3.5 bathrooms.
Entertainment / Electronics
- Cable TV
- Land Line w/ Long Distance
- TV in Master
- Booster Seat Rentals
- Pack n Play Rentals
- Dog Friendly
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linens
- Forced Air Heating
- Great Room
- Hot Tub Towels
- Gas Fireplace
- View Windows
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Master Suite
- Walk-in Shower
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Slow Cooker
- Two Ovens
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Range
- Hand Mixer
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Linens
- Paper Towels & Napkins
- Waffle Iron
- Wall Oven
- Path / Trail to Water
- Riverfront / Creekside Access
- Riverfront / Creekside
- Covered Porch
- Deck Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Enter your arrival date and departure date
- Enter the number of adults and number of children who will be traveling with you
- Enter "Yes" if you will be bringing a dog with you
- Then, click on "Calculate Rental Cost"
The rental rate for this vacation rental is $495-870/Night.
Rates do not reflect discounts, specials or promotions. If applicable, rates will be adjusted at time of booking.
Rates are based upon minimum occupancy. Rent of $25 per person per night is added on up to maximum occupancy for the home.
Rates do not include additional pet rent of $25 per night, Guest Services Fee, 7.8% lodging tax, Accidental Damage Protection or Travel Insurance.Minimum 2-night stay required most of the year, with the following exceptions:
- 3-night minimum stay during Holiday Weekends and Spring Break
- 4-night minimum stay during Thanksgiving Weekend and Early & Late Summer Vacation
- 5-Night minimum stay during Christmas Vacation and Peak Summer Vacation
Rates are subject to change at any time.
It was such a pleasure staying in this home. Very beautiful and a warm and comphy environment. The view from the back yard was just breathtaking. We loved it and will hopefully be back there this summer!
The Salmon River Rendezvous is such a perfect home year-round. You will love it hear during the summer when you can fully enjoy the deck, the backyard and the river.
Services from rental manager
I have stayed here before. It'a a great place for many people. We had 11 women and there is plenty of space.
Services from rental manager
Not only is this house PERFECT for a group (2 ovens, 2 refrigerators, 2 dish washers), but it is the best getaway that any of us had been to. A place for everyone to sleep, large kitchen for hosting and a hot tub as a sweet bonus. This house is equipped with everything. With the river RIGHT in your backyard, there's no reason to leave. We had a hard time packing up, but the fact that we will definitely be renting this property again, made it a little easier. The management team were the KINDEST and MOST HELPFUL with our rented weekend, as there was a hiccup in the plans. They we're so lovely and professional and made our dream weekend a reality with a few adjustments. THANK YOU!
We are so happy that your celebration weekend went so well. It is our pleasure to insure you have a great time and we look forward to your next visit.
Services from rental manager